the staff is the reason why im going back

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by beachcomer, Dec 15, 2009.

1. beachcomer

beachcomer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    last march was my first time to TTR and i have to say it was not a great trip to say the least.
    first night there i was broke into at 3 am by some drunk guy who pick the wrong room to break into :mad: . i was in bed was not asleep and the next thing i new all hell broke loose ...(kinda blame myself i should have never open the door but thinking it was my friends being smart a$$#$)...
    so after shouting for help and getting the help i needed by a couple of other guys who heard my shouts it was safe to say the guy was not looking to good after we were done ..
    next day i left went to another resort where my friends wedding was being held at ..well im headed back again and the reason why is the staff.
    i was never treated so well by hotel staff in my life they understood why i wanted to leave and they back me up a 110%.they fought with the travel agent in edmont alberta over the phone for me for almost 5 hrs the next day hell i mean they went out of there way for me and as far as i,m concern they have my total respect .
    so now im heading too cancun in jan for another wedding but this time im staying with the wedding group at a diffrent hotel but i do want to bring a gift to the staff that help me i just hope its the same managers there .
    so my question is does anyone know the names of the lady manager and the head manager all the help would be great ..
    ps
    thankyou steve and b......k for being honest with the money as you know what that means :D it was showed me alot of respect that u2 let me know how it turned out .
    so i willl be back in feb once again to TTR and this time i will come back with a smile on my face knowing that the staff is the reason why so many people say great things about TTR ....o0o and last night it was - 44 in edmonton so thats another reason im happy jan/feb cancun instead of edmonton alberta would make anyone smile

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Returning

Hey buddy, LIke i said i hope to join you this time , i need a sun and sand. Steve is a good man, he kept in contact on the situation, I was just a guy sitting on my ass in new york behind a computer ha ha :lol:
    So im sure ill be talking to you a few times to let you know if I can join you this year... like you said in your message, if i cant afford march, there is one hell of a good group going in april and in may... you may need to take few trips this year lol.

3. beachcomer

beachcomer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    back it comes down too respect and ya i was showen that fro u2 and from the hotel. thats huge in my life and that is the main reason im going back ..
    lets face it some hotels would not give a rats ass and they did and so much more

4. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Returning

Yep, you should come April and May lol

5. backs13

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Re: Returning

The one great thing about meeting everyone on this website is as long as i go between march and may, ill be with some great people, so if i cant afford march, rest assured guys i will find out when the group is going and i will be in someones Trip report haha....

6. backs13

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    beach

Well I was more then happy to help buddy and i appreciate what ya did. This website is full of people that love to help each other out and give some advice and lend a hand when need be.... I think you are becoming a cancun veteran now though, I cant wait to get there and get accidentally overserved ha ha ha :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice