Thanks to Steve for Cancuncare

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B & B, Apr 12, 2008.

1. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Just arrived back, met tons of great people and will post a trip report later. I just wanted to use this opportunity to thank Steve for the forum he runs and the tips and fun he and the board provide.

We met about 15 couples from the board within an hour of our arrival, and many more throughout the week, I don't think this would have been possible without this board.

Steve has his antagonizers, people posting under different names, using pseudonyms and bastardizing other board forums, people with different agendas, hopefully this negativity will not discourage Steve to the point where he feels the effort is not worth the trauma.

So Steve, I would like to thank you and to take this opportunity to tell you that this board is fantastic and without it we couldn't and wouldn't have the memories that we do.

2. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Agreed

We have to totally agree,this forum has been a great resource for information and meeting really fun couples.Can't thank you enough steve!And Bob,your DAMN song is STILL screwed into my head!!!! :bash:

3. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have to agree , without this forum we wouldn't have met so many wonderful people (including Steve & family) nor would we have had such a wonderful time both times that we have been . Thank you Steve we appreciate you and all your hard work......

4. JenandTodd

JenandTodd Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Ditto on the above. Without this board we would not have met so many great people on our most recent trip. Thanks Steve.

5. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Couldn't have said it better!!

Just got home last night and we had a great time.
    So happy to have met so many people from here on the board.
    Thanks Steve!

6. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Re: Agreed

Roy, loved meeting you and Sandy, sorry we didn't get to see you on your last evening.

Oh, and "Everytime I look at you (Barb), I go blind"

7. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We agree with everything you said. We had a great time and can't wait for our next trip - nov 2008 hopefully. It was great to meet the two of you.

Beck and cliff

8. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it's amazing that he goes to this length to be sure everyone has the best possible time. Thanks Steve from me for making the excitement build by talking to others and meeting people to share our vacation time with!

9. Hairyballs2008

Hairyballs2008 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hear Hear we are with you 150% Bob... Steve you really are the best for doing this for us all. Without the board our virgin trip would have been a much quieter one not knowing anyone ahead of time. With it we were able to meet so many wonderful new "friends" Thank You!

Betty & Leo (Hairballs2008) hahaha there it is in print you crazy kids

p.s and Bob thanks now I have the song in my head (hopefully I sound better haha)

10. marilyn&steve

marilyn&steve Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DITTO to all the above. It was great meeting so many nice people through this forum and then in person in early April. The encouragement to be crazy and wild will keep this gal going for a long time. :lol: Sandy, how are your arms from pole dancing??????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice