Thanks to Cancun care.com- Jan 30-Feb 6th Mike and Laurie

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mikeandlaurie, Feb 7, 2009.

1. mikeandlaurie

mikeandlaurie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks to Steve and his wife Janet for the booze cruise and for this site. It really helped us to connect with some great people while we were there. The people we met this past week definitely made the vacation for us. Alot of good laughs. The weather sucked pretty much all week so thankfully we got to hang out with the friends we made on this board.

This was our third visit. The last two times it was BBG and it was the old entertainment (Chinos) etc. We wanted to go back and see it since it was renovated to Temptations. The rooms are alot nicer, the food is as good as it was before. The daily and nightly activites are not as good as they used to be.

Ali and Dean, ( I got my heels on Ali :)) Pam and Bob, Shane and Desiree ( Shane-glad you made it back safe from your Tourista taxi ride :evil: ), Mel and Gus ( We really were waving good bye, just 10 minutes late-go figure :lol: ) you guys are great people- meet you same time same place next year ???LOL, Megan and Todd ( thanks for letting us USE the sweater, you guys were the life of the party)-talk about making a graceful entrance onto the dance floor-ouch!, :-o Mike and Jules (fellow canadians -you guys are great:) :canada: )Steve and Catherine(thanks for inviting us to dinner on Sat nite), Brady and Lance-. Brady thanks for the photos LOL. :bootyshake: Russia Couple and the group from England we met on our last day in the restaurant (the green shooter was gross LOL), it was nice to meet all of you. Thanks for making the vacation fun!

2. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was nice to meet you as well and THANKS for joining us for dinner. We really enjoyed both the dinner and the company!

3. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks to you guys as well! Laurie I wont be able to do any Tequila shots until we meet again :wink: Man I can only imagine what we looked like to the rest of the buffet? lol oh well joke them if they cant take a *uck! or something like that.....lol The friends we met on this trip DEFINATELY made our vacation as well! And if not meeting again at TTR then there is always somewhere else. Imagine the looks we could get if we behaved like that somewhere else,,,,,lol

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Our pleasure, seems like a great group there that week - too bad the weather wasnt a little warmer. But sounds like you had a fun time anyway.

5. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As far as we are concerned the people we met here and got to hang with there MADE our vacation! So a BIG thanks to you Steve! Hanging with you and Janet on the Booze Cruise was OK too,,,,,,LOL You do know how to throw a good Booze cruise! I feel bad for anyone going there that misses it!

6. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I really dont know what to say but that our trip there was probably the BEST vacation we have ever been on!!! The weather wasn't that kind to us but it was still a boat load of fun! Mike, is there any competition you didn't do? You bad ass belly flopper, ouch!!! Laurie, you are a sweetheart and you both are great people!! We are so glad to have met you all, now go to your computer in March and vote!!! LOL

7. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont forget we all need to swap pics with eachother! So get those discs made up and we will get them flying out the door!

8. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AHHH Where is Todd and Meg? O yea, the local ER getting I V's hooked up!! What about Fargo Mike and Jules?? Like Gus said, PICS PICS---And We are praying No U-Tube

9. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG!!!! The thread February roll call 2009!!! I am LMFAO. I think we were standing around watching some of that going on at Patyo's and I said how I felt about it!!! :natter: Not for us!! And Gus, I am glad you put the word pics in there after the word swap!!!LOL , At TTR, there are some words we didnt want to say too loud--Those are swap, swing, switch or tag, HAHA Hey Steve, can I change our pick again to the one with my grandma and me?? JK

10. megnme

megnme Enthusiast Registered Member

Were from Utah! Watch out because we get cRaAzy w
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where are we at?

Cancun of course???? Were we supposed to leave? And OOPS I thought we were supposed to post all pics on you tube.... BTW has anyone seen Meg? I think I lost her on Friday night around 3 am. Hmmm oh well... Victor another ocho tequila!

For real Thanks everyone. We had such a great time. Meeting you all was the highlight of our trip. I can't wait to see everyones pictures cause if you have any on us like we have on you then there won't be any black mail.

xoxoxo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice