Temptations Virgin

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bee_387, Jun 16, 2021.

1. bee_387

bee_387 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    As the title implies, I’m a newbie. I just booked for 8/25-8/30 and traveling solo for the first time. I’m very 420 friendly and booked the plush jacuzzi room. I planned on partaking on the terrace....should I anticipate any issues?

2. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Hey Bee. I have never gotten the impression 420 was a big issue at the resort, especially if done in the (relative) privacy of your room/patio.

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    We’ll let’s see. It still illegal in Mexico and the hotel has a posted policy that anyone caught doing drugs on site will be turned over to the police.

But people do buy off the beach from the local cartel drug dealers and smoke it around the hotel.

Should you anticipate any problems? I guess it depends on how the day went for the security guard that walks past.

Jamie

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. yesanddave

yesanddave Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 0
    I can't speak about Temptations as our first trip is in December but from my experience from other Mexican resorts, are you likely going to get in trouble, No, could you end up with expensive cleaning fees, kicked out of the resort without a refund, or worst case in a Mexican prison probably not but maybe.

From my experience in the room or balcony is one of the more likely places that get people in trouble, basically watch out who you buy from, don't smoke in areas where the smells could cause someone to complain or get noticed by cleaning staff. Again from my experience I suspect you'll have little trouble finding the place on the resort where people go to smoke and no one cares.

5. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,164 / 7
    Much what like you find in general society anymore these days: People are smoking MJ vape pens all over the resort. Outside sitting next to you at the pool, next to you at the bar, in the lobby, at Bash, in the halls, on the beach, and in their rooms.

Leaf MJ is less common, but I could smell the stronger odor of this many places.

6. tbayfinn

tbayfinn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 1
    I definitely read that as "Michael Jordan vape pen" hahaha. Seriously though, can't go wrong with a pen. So convenient!

7. bee_387

bee_387 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I think I’m gonna go with edibles and a couple of vape pens. Keep it on the safe side.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Ronald Martinez

Ronald Martinez Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife is going to love you. She is def 4/20 friendly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice