Temptations Or Desire........

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by WestCoastCouple, Dec 13, 2019.

1. WestCoastCouple

WestCoastCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello,

We are regulars at the Desire Properties usually making it down there for 10 days a month minimum twice a year, we've been going for years.
    We love the fact the Desire is 100% nude as well as the Sexual Energy and everything that brings to the Resort.
    With Temptations only being Topless and no sexual activities being allowed in Public can people that have been to both Properties explain the draw to Temptations over Desire??
    The one obvious thing we understand is "Single Men / Woman" can go to Temptations......
    We look forward to hearing people's feedback and thanks in advance.

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Very high level: Temptation isn't as high-end of a property (food, amenities, ambiance), and it isn't really relaxing by day (unless you go to the quiet pool, beach, rooftop). It's more of a giant party.

TTR is where you start drinking and don't stop until your head falls off. And hopefully you rub parts of your body with someone else's body parts along the way.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  3. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    I think part of the draw is actually that it isn’t full nudity. The amount they allow is what (some/many?) are looking for, and really you can get away with quite a bit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. KyleandShaylaK

KyleandShaylaK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    I would assume it’s because Desire is ridiculously expensive.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. nokidclub

nokidclub Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    You nailed this one. We LOVE Desire. it’s our favorite place in the world. Going there over Christmas actually. But the Desire rates for January were ridicously expensive, so we’re going to Temptation next month instead. It was literally $4,000 cheaper for a week at TTR compared to DRM, in the cheapest room categories.

We prefer to be naked, and we prefer late night hot tub fun, but TTR doesn’t work that way. We’ll just have to spice things up in other ways while we’re there.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    The only advantage to us, was price. If Desire was the same price, we would never go anywhere else.

7. KyleandShaylaK

KyleandShaylaK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    I would love to try out Desire now that I have tried out TTR. However, just because of the party atmosphere at night I don’t think I’ll ever want to go to Desire. Maybe in 20 years when I’m older sure. But TTR blew our mind.

8. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Oh they party at Desire as well, but the club is much smaller.

9. nokidclub

nokidclub Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    In our experience, Desire is just as much of a party scene, if not more. Same type of people, just fewer of them. Plus, the hot tub is open late at Desire, which adds to the fun.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Much agreed, hence we have yet to visit...and not bragging...but we can afford it.
    I just have not and may not pull the trigger as I would rather spend more weeks/time at TTR.
    At TTR the spicing up (assuming you are talking about the more public stuff that can happen at Desire) must be done in private...as in room hot tubs (actually large bath tubs) and in the rooms.
    With respect to nakedness or full nudity, at TTR you have to wear something but it can be almost nothing so there is a little imagination but folks are almost there (nakid!) depending on how little coverage they choose.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice