Temptations or desire cancun?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Rena and Dale, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Rena and Dale

Rena and Dale Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Hi Everyone! We are heading back to Cancun/ Mayan this spring for 9 days and we are debating which hotel to go to. We did Breathless last year...beautiful and amazing resort but the night life was a little quiet. We are thinking of splinting out vacation between Breathless and Temptations or Desire (fun and relaxation).....Not sure which one to choose. We like to have "fun" and party and we are not new to the life style scene, can anyone tell us which one might suit us out of Temptations or Desire? Cheers

2. California Couple

California Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +817 / 2
    If party is what you seek, then Temptation is what you need.

Temptation: 400+ rooms=more people, topless optional pool

Desire: 88 rooms=less people, full nudity, not a party scene

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Rena and Dale

Rena and Dale Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Thanks for the info. Yes, more of a party scene is what we are looking for.

4. Ivan&Mache

Ivan&Mache Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    We-ve been to both. Once to Desire and seven or eight to Temptation. Guess which we enjoyed the most? But seriously, both are great fun, we did like the night parties at Desire but found that Daytime was kind of boring, well more relaxed, which is fine if you want that kind of vacation. But TTR to us feels more sexy, both day and nights.

5. MidwestMartini

MidwestMartini Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We recently returned from 4 nights at Temptations (our third time) and 4 nights at Desire (our first time). While we had a great time at Temptation we both agreed we liked Desire better. Being a smaller resort there was a better chance of running into the same people leading to a very friendly atmosphere overall. Also being smaller I felt the playmakers got more involved with everyone. I liked how the day progressed right along instead of waiting until wee hours of the morning for the fun to start.
    At 4 to 6 everyone goes to the hot tub for conversation. Then possibly a nap or not, then eating, then the 9:30 show which was usually a band which lead to dancing ( I have to thank Don Julio for all of my awesome dance moves!) after the band/show (10:30-11) everyone heads up the spiral staircase to the disco and everyone is dancing, I mean the dancefloor is packed. The other good thing is the dance floor is only elevated about 8 inches taking away the fear of falling off as Temptation's dancefloor is roughly 24-30 inches. A couple of other things we liked better was the Beach at Desire is very well kept and sandy, you can take a break from the pool and walk the beach and there's a cute little outdoor bar right in the center of the property on the beach with I believe 8 chairs which also leads to great conversation. Having read many reviews in the past about Desire many people claim the food is so much better than Temptations and I must agree, we ate buffet every meal but one and the choices and tastes were far superior than Temptations. On the other hand we don't eat that much because who wants to get full and fall asleep at 9PM so food is not a deal breaker. Also I want to point out that after my research of trips reports, forums, etc. I expected way more PDA's, there were a few but very discreet which is just fine with us as we aren't into "in your face" loud screaming sex on the beach chair next to us.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Swings & roundabouts!

7. Chails

Chails Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    We haven't been to Desire, but just did a week at temptations. We are thinking of doing a mix of both next time. We like to party and stay up late so temptations caught up with us after about 3 nights. Our bodies are hurting. I think a mix of party and more relaxed would be ideal for us.

8. heightsfuncouple

heightsfuncouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    If would say stay away from Desire Pearl and go to Rveria Maya if you decide on Desire. Pearl is pretty tame. We are in the lifestyle and still enjoy Temptations.

9. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    Where is this resort called Temptations that everyone goes to ???? :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    We've done Breathless 2x, TTR 5x and Desire 5x. Won't ever go back to Breathless.
    We typically split our trip up and do 3 days at Desire and 4-5 at TTR, for all the reasons stated above. Both are different and amazing in their own right.
    Skip Breathless and do the others!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice