Temptation will be closing its doors

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Andrea&Mario28, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Andrea&Mario28

Andrea&Mario28 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +349 / 3
  2. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    I tried translating this article and can't make sense of it. Sounds like part of the hotel is closing and not the whole thing, for expansion/renovation??

3. Dave & Audrey

Dave & Audrey Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Is there any way that anybody can find out if this is true?

4. Andrea&Mario28

Andrea&Mario28 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +349 / 3
    From what I understand once they have permits issue by state they will be closing for 10 months. But I'm sure if this is true it's going to be in parts

5. Dave & Audrey

Dave & Audrey Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Yeah, my spanish isn't good either but in

"renovar sus instalaciones que cerrarán por 10 meses"

I'm getting Renovate, Installations, Cerraran is a lot like Cerrada and that means Closed, and 10 months.

So I think I have the general idea but yeah, a proper translation would be handy.

6. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    translated by google

Claudia Olavarria / SIPSE
    CANCUN , Q. Roo.- On 21 September, the structure of what was the Playa Blanca , the first center of Cancun accommodation of 70 rooms served four decades , so the de la Peña has a project in mind to renovate their facilities to be closed for 10 months.

Construction plans have them for years, but not for issues they identified first with the renewal of the Urban Development Programme (PDU ) Population Center Cancun in the past administration , then the amendment thereof in the current municipal government, in relation to the hotel zone , for which authorized 46 thousand more rooms over the next 16 years.

The renovation project of the ownership of the de la Peña , it is the central part of the current hotel Temptation corresponding to what was the Playa Blanca property , pretend there under the new PDU, build an eight-story building that houses 170 rooms , ie 100 more and thereby add 500 rooms in 30 thousand square meters.

The Playa Blanca began operations the ninth month of 1974 , the following five years his owner bought an annex land of 10 thousand square meters with which expanded the property to 210 keys and change the name to Blue Bay, years later bought the hotel attached Plaza las Glorias called born as Bojórquez hotel . With the addition of the three properties reached 400 hotel rooms and Temptation released the name exclusively for adults, with 300 feet of ocean front.
    expect permissions

Now the hosting center will close for 10 months once the appropriate authorities granted the permits for the work , according to the guidelines of the 2014-2030 PDU not yet published in the Official Gazette of the State of Quintana R

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Here is what my translation tool said...

The last 21 September, the structure of which outside the hotel Playa Blanca, first Center of Cancun's 70-room lodging, met four decades, so of the Peña family have a project in mind to renew their facilities that will close for 10 months.

Construction plans have them for years, but not concretized by issues first with the renewal of the program of urban development (PDU) of the center of population Cancun in the last administration and then the modification in the current Government municipal, in regard to the hotel zone, for which authorized 46 thousand rooms over the next 16 years.

The project of renovation of the property of the family of the Peña, is up to the central part of the current hotel Temptation that corresponds to what was the Playa Blanca accommodation, there they are, under the new PDU, build an eight-story property that hosts 170 rooms, i.e. 100 more and thus they will add 500 rooms in 30 thousand square meters.

Oops, Donald beat me. Regardless, I interpret it as they will be removing the center of the hotel and building an 8 story tower that will result in the hotel closing for 10 months and the construction will likely take longer but will be closed for that duration as they likely can't operate while building an 8 story tower.

8. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,165 / 7
    CANCUN, Q. Roo.- On 21 September, the structure of what was the Playa Blanca, the first center of Cancun accommodation of 70 rooms served four decades, so the de la Peña has a project in mind to renovate their facilities to be closed for 10 months.

Construction plans have them for years, but not for issues they identified first with the renewal of the Urban Development Programme (PDU) Population Center Cancun in the past administration, then the amendment thereof in the current municipal government, in relation to the hotel zone, for which authorized 46 thousand more rooms over the next 16 years.

The renovation project of the ownership of the de la Peña, it is the central part of the current hotel Temptation corresponding to what was the Playa Blanca property, pretend there under the new PDU, build an eight-story building that houses 170 rooms, ie 100 more and thereby add 500 rooms in 30 thousand square meters.

Start of operations

The Playa Blanca began operations the ninth month of 1974, the following five years his owner bought an annex land of 10 thousand square meters with which expanded the property to 210 keys and change the name to Blue Bay, years later bought the hotel attached Plaza las Glorias called born as Bojórquez hotel. With the addition of the three properties reached 400 hotel rooms and Temptation released the name exclusively for adults, with 300 feet of ocean front.

Expect permissions

Now the hosting center will close for 10 months once the appropriate authorities granted the permits for the work, according to the guidelines of the 2014-2030 PDU not yet published in the Official Gazette of the State of Quintana Roo

9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,165 / 7
    Looks like we all jumped on that pretty quickly.

10. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    They never even finished the last renovation,,,, oh wait they never started that one either lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice