Takeover Calendar

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TemptedCpl, Dec 22, 2022.

1. TemptedCpl

TemptedCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Is there a site or webpage that shows resort takeovers for Temptation Cancun ? Thinking of going in Feb or March, but don’t want to overlap with a resort takeover. Does spring break create any issues on vibe at Temptation (wouldn’t think it would, just checking).

2. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    I can confirm you are good for February for sure. There are no takeovers at all, just a couple awesome groups.

Valentine's week the No Bra Club group will be there. They have a big following of people so u can expect to see a lot of NBC shirts around and they are great partiers with probably over 100-150 people there because of the group but it's not a takeover where u will be excluded from sections of the resort.

We will be there with our Shitshow group. Our group goes every year on family day/presidents day week. This year it's from Feb 18-25. At our core we have about 10-15 regular couples that have been going regularly for the last 10 years. Some much longer. We do a roll call on here to welcome anyone else that wants to party for that year. Having the group is just a fun way to bring people together.

Don't think there is a takeover in March but I'm not positive.

This site shows a few of the takeovers. Keep in mind though that this is not an official Temptation site so the info isn't 100% reliable.

Special Events Calendar for Temptation Resort Cancun

Last edited: Dec 22, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice