Tailgating

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by peg6897, Nov 19, 2010.

1. peg6897

peg6897 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any ideas? Going to the Buffalo Bills-Pittsburgh Steelers game November 28, in Buffalo (brrrrr). Never done this before. Got about 6 of us heading there. Someone will have a grill, but food ideas? Fun things to do? Anything?

2. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wouldn't be from WI if I didn't say Brats!! lol kabobs are always good, baked beans all you have to do is open the can and cover with tin foil and throw the can on the grill(be sure to stir), shrimp on kabob stick baste with garlic butter, pork chops....ok maybe I am just hungry.

3. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bring lots of beer, chips, dips, hotdogs and burgers - you'll be good to go. Don't forget a bag for your trash - I hate when people expect others to pick up after them. For things to do, pick up a ladder ball or corn hole srt - they are always fun.

Have a great time at the game.

4. peg6897

peg6897 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for your ideas. Have the garbage bags packed already! Also, ladder ball & instead of burgers, doing Rothleisburgers. Sausage, hamburger, grilled onions, cheese & scrambled eggs. Yum! Go Steelers!

5. rdubnpk

rdubnpk Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    rdubnpk
    Don't forget to remain totally in the spirit and assault a female fan. Sorry, just had to say that..................

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice