Support For Saby

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Spicy, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    I think many already know that Saby has been let go. [​IMG] For those at TTR this next week, I'm meeting up with Saby Saturday afternoon the 27th. If anyone has a card or photo or gift (for her or her daughter) or donation or anything you want to give to Saby I (SPICY) will be around all week accepting donations (though you'll have to find me in person, my phone is not on at Temptation). And for those who will be there next Saturday and want to give her a hug or gift in person, find me and we'll coordinate it. PS I think she'll also have her daughter with her for those that want to meet her... Any comments made before I leave Tuesday, I'm going to try to print them all and give them to her. And I will personally be delivering all your hugs! Also, I have been asked: if anyone wants me to give her $ directly pm me for my email addy and you can paypal me. I'm going to give her a card with your names on it and take a photo and post it. [​IMG] DO KNOW I WILL NOT SEE POSTS ON CANCUNCARE AFTER TOMORROW LATE NIGHT (MONDAY)

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Why in the world would they let Saby go? That makes no sense to me... she's one of their most upbeat, most efficient servers around the pool whether it's at TTR or DRM....

Huh... that's sort of sucky...

3. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Spicy, please send her all our luv , best wishes and big hugs from the UK. We hope the idiot that decided this will soon realise their ridiculous mistake and grovel to get her back. We thought Patric was a plonker but looks like he's replaced with another, unless there is something fundamentally wrong... and that would surprise us. Saby was that sunshine you looked forward to seeing around the pool and beach. Really hope your re-hired soon. All our luv. Viv & Paul xxx

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Greatlakes40

Greatlakes40 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Saby always received a 100$ bill from us when we left , she’s so hardworking and sweet I can’t believe they’re letting her go.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. BigPapaPuff

BigPapaPuff Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 2
    Weird. She always seemed to be one of the best there

6. PWed

PWed Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0
    Us too! We always add $100 to our tip money just to give to Saby the day we leave. I can’t wrap my head around why in this world they’d get rid of one of their best employees and certainly their sweetest! I hope they come to their senses and hire her back!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  7. PWed

PWed Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0
    Us too! We always add $100 to our tip money just to give to Saby the day we leave. I can’t wrap my head around why in this world they’d get rid of one of their best employees and certainly their sweetest! I hope they come to their senses

8. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    Curious as to know the reason though. Hope she lands back on her feet soon.

9. CH & HH

CH & HH Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 0
    The tips are pooled, aren't they?

10. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    I think they used to be, for the bartenders anyway and probably still are... (may depend if you hand it to them or put it in a tip jar...) but I don't think the pool waiters are...?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice