Suite?

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by iamkarisee, Jul 3, 2014.

1. iamkarisee

iamkarisee Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The hubby and I took a leap of faith and booked our anniversary trip with the new property owners. We booked a suite. While researching the place (using the old name) I ran across this forum and was wondering if any of you could potentially answer a question for us.

We booked a corner suite and we are trying to figure out WHERE in the heck they would be located within the hotel. There are LOTS of corners, but there are only 11 corner suites. I am assuming one on each floor since there are 11 floors, but I can't seem to figure out where they would put them...

Since there is such a wealth of info out there regarding this property (dripping with sarcasm, can you tell?) I figured I would take a stab in the dark and see if anyone here knows.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

ETA: I'm trying to figure out if the suites have a balcony as well.

2. Tim and Alysia

Tim and Alysia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were just there in June, but not sure where the suites are. There is not a whole lot of people on this website anymore since oasis is selling to Dreams, and will be a kid friendly resort. Most of everyone picks Temptations for the adults only. Hopefully someone will be able to help you out.

3. iamkarisee

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah, I kinda figured that, but decided it was worth a shot. I've emailed multiple people from Dreams and AR, (the parent company) but no responses. Don't even get me started on calling the phone number they provide.

Thanks for the reply though!

4. Tim and Alysia

Tim and Alysia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. iamkarisee

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll give it a try! thanks!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice