Student City Citypass, Party pass, etc..

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by djcurfew, Feb 13, 2009.

1. djcurfew

djcurfew Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone..I'm new to the forum but I have a couple questions.

I am a manager for a DJ that will be working at various clubs around Cancun. We have a pretty big group going down to Cancun and staying at the Grand Oasis. Most of us are all really good friends.

I booked all of our reservations through an independent agent and we did not purchase the Citypass/party pass or whatever.

I didn't do this because obviously we will be going to certain clubs on certain nights with my client, and it would be a waste of money.

So, my question is...will this have any effect on being able to get into certain events or performances? (I know my client will be able to, but we all are there to party also). For example, the Flo Rida and BOB concert...is that exclusively for StudentCity pass holders or can anyone get in if they pay the cover price?

I also have another question. Has anyone had any experience with cancuncd.com airport transfers? We have booked a couple limos and a van and just wanted to know if they are reliable or not.

Thanks so much for any help or advice you can offer!!

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone can get into the concerts, the cover prices for each event are jacked up a bit, but anyone can go regardless.

Haven't heard about your transfer service, but I think there is a specific forum on here that can better answer that question for ya!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice