Stay home period

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JEN-ERIC, Apr 20, 2015.

1. JEN-ERIC

JEN-ERIC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +472 / 0
    YES! We looked that up last year when this was a concern. I'll get on that. I remember during the battle of the sexes game I ducked into the ladies room to tuck my string because I new I'd end up naked and sure enough I did. I don't want to have to do that this year

2. **fancy**pants**

**fancy**pants** Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    I study my cycle and plan my trips accordingly. THAT is the last thing that I want to worry about while at TTR while dancing around in little tiny dresses with no panties on. I have an IUD though so with that, it makes it so there really isn't much happening during that time of the month anyway. And it makes me very regular so that I know when it will be due and when to plan the trip.

3. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Endometrial ablation FTW!!

4. Marc/Reba

Marc/Reba Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I feel your pain.. Last week I realize mine might arrive sooner then I had planned. If I'm lucky it will be on my last day of travel. You men have it so easy.. lol

5. JEN-ERIC

JEN-ERIC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +472 / 0
    Men have it easy til a spider need killing or a flat tire changed in the rain or a deck built or the roof reshingled or a bridge built or some other manly chivalrous task.

6. Yessir

Yessir Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    So our first ever LS holiday was in Lanzarote...... 4 days in to a 2 week trip and it became *star* week...... Never been so gutted.... We had spent a fortune going there for, well you know.... Fun.... Luckily it only lasted a few days so it spared me despair for the full holiday

I vowed that would never happen again..... Booked TTR..... And yes.... It was due again during our trip.... Went to the doctor a couple of weeks before and he prescribed me some drug.... No idea what it's called but you start taking it a couple of days before due and then continue throughout...... I'm not allowed to be on the pill as I had a arterial thrombosis in the past, so I was quite happy the doc let me have whatever it was....

It does make you feel bloaty though, my feet swelled up a bit.... I'd rather that though than the curse!

7. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    MIRENA! A girl's best friend! I haven't had a period in YEARS! Each one is good for five years and I am period free from month 3 til year 5. On my second one and loving it! Life doesn't get any better then not having to worry about that! White night with confidence! Lol

8. Bun-n-Beav

Bun-n-Beav Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I have an appt with my gyno this week to make sure I don't have to worry during our trip in September. Aunt Flo will not be making the trip this year :)

Rita

9. DOUBLE G 9

DOUBLE G 9 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I thought this was a thread about the frustrations over the period of time spent at home between TTR visits, until I started reading of course. LOL Can't help with any advise, but I hope the timing works out for you!!!
    Male half of DOUBLE G 9

10. dave6868

dave6868 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    We used that app when we booked but apparently back in february my 19 year old needed a little attitude adjustment and I "stressed her out" causing it to come early. Just when I thought I have women figured.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice