Stage Contests

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by DarKnight, Sep 11, 2021.

?

Contests?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DarKnight

DarKnight Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We’re headed to Cancun in a couple of weeks, first timers... My gf has picked her outfits for the theme nights, I can’t wait to see her in her tiny sexy dresses and thongs, she says she’s actually a little intrigued too and the thought of wearing so little in public kind of turns her on... so im Wondering if there’s any sort of sexy contests where girls get up on a stage or something, it’d be neat if she feels confident enough to get up there and let others see what I see... and if there is. Would I be able to get a couple of pics of her (not others in the shot) I’ve read that only selfies are allowed (totally understand that others expect privacy and I’m not interested in taking photos of others just my GF) is there any fun prize that would motivate her to do it or is it just for fun?

2. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    So from what I have seen, they don't really do games during the theme nights. However, they do have sexy games down at the sexy pool during the day where showing off and showing out is encouraged.

3. MeanwhileinCanada

MeanwhileinCanada Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    No contests, but feeling sexy on the stage in front of hundreds of people at Bash is pretty rewarding :)

4. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    After the entertainment, people are encouraged to go up on the stage to dance. There will be plenty of chances for photo shots of her on stage dancing. U can stay late after the crowd thins out, and get some great camera angles . Even if it is crowded, the stage is large enough that you can work your way to corners where you can still take pictures.
    Go and have fun.

5. DarKnight

DarKnight Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thank you! This is great!

6. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 2
    Wish they did bikini, wet”t” contests and such at night for guests but since they dont getting to see your wife dressed up in an inappropriatly short skirt dancing on the stage is very hot,,

p.s. mrs also never brings paties to TTR which makes even hotter,,,

(.Y.)

7. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Got to love that 4 foot hight stage ...:p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice