Spurs / Pistons Game 7

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Fletch, Jun 22, 2005.

?

Who Will Win Game 7 and the NBA Title?

1. Spurs

100.0%
  2. Pistons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LETS GO SPURRRRRRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!! Im a HUGE Spurs fan, and if they somehow end up losing, I'll just be devistated.....Tim Duncan is the best in the business by far (in case you didnt know lol)

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm a San Antonio native and still currently live in Texas. Love them Spurs, the only big sports franchise in town. Quality human beings every one and well-deserving of a ring. I'm not only a fan, I'm also a fan-ATIC!

But...

Other than Horry there is no one on the team who I feel I can call a "clutch" guy. In other words, unless the Spurs blow away the Pistons by 15+ points as they did in the first two games of the series, San Antonio will lose this Game 7. Duncan has been choking for the last two games at least. Parker is dreaming of Eva Longoria and is a turnover waiting to happen. Ginobili is being beaten up and is a walking contusion (it's also a nickname he was given by his teammates earlier this season). Bowen can't cover Billups and Hamilton by himself. Spurs have to take a huge lead in the first quarter and milk it the rest of the way. I don't think they can come from behind in the fourth quarter against the Pistons the same way they did the Suns in the Conference Finals.

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    shoot, I'm dreaming of Eva Longoria haha....but yeah i agree with you, Timmy needs to step up......and Manu needs to play like he has in the past

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS......MY FRIIIIIIIIENNNNNND....AND WELLLLLLLLL KEEP ON FIGHTING, TIL THE ENDDDDDDDDDDDD

WOOO HOOOO the San Antonio Spurs have just captured their 3rd NBA title in 7 years, my boy Tim Duncan picked up his 3rd finals MVP...hes now tied with magic johnson and shaquille o'neal for 2nd all time.....not bad company eh? Hell of a series, my hats go off to the Detroit Pistons for playing amazing basketball.........I've got a shot glass that says "Dont Mess With Texas"......tonight we found out why!!!! :lotsofmichaelf:

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yep

I dont like the spurs or the pistons, but, congrats to the spurs. Not the best team in the NBA this year in my opinion, but they are a very good team!

6. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    They only eliminated the best offensive team (Suns) and the best defensive team (Pistons) in consecutive series! Way to go, Spurs!

I wish I were there watching the populace cruisin' down Commerce and Market streets with car horns blaring and boom boxes blasting. Suddenly strangers are your best friends doing high-fives across the lanes. San Antonio is that kind of town. When their home team wins, they don't need for the police to break out the riot gear.

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    now i have to buy the hat and t shirts, its essential

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    LOL

Well............ now that we will actually have a season next year and no lock out............. GO BULLS!!!!

9. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm heading to San Antonio this Weekend!!!!

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you lucky bastard.....if youre going to the parade take pics, def.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice