Spring Breakers

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mbanddc, Jan 23, 2009.

1. mbanddc

mbanddc Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I are new to the board and thinking about booking a long weekend trip in mid-March. Will the hotel be overrun with college aged spring breakers? I'm 40 and my wife is 39 (and holding) so we would prefer not to be among a ton of single guys about half our age. We are kinda conservative in our real lives, but are looking to take a vacation from ourselves - from reading the board, Temptations is the place to do it!!!

Depending on your responses, we might skip the March trip and come down in May/June when the prices come down and the crowd is more like us.
    Thanks for your insights. Hope to meet some of you on an upcoming trip.

Mark and Deanna

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    I think you will be fine at this resort, its a mix of all ages but I would say the vast majority is 30 and older, I have been going here for years and never really had a "Spring Break " group of people. Every resort gets their fair share of rowdy people, but for the most part this is the best place to be. Ill be there with a group from march 17th to the 26th

3. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Temptations does not except spring breakers. You might get a few, but that'll be it. Remember you have to be 21.

4. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    when we went in Feb '07, there were a few "older" spring breakers (23+), but they appeared to spend more time off resort than there. I rarely saw them during the party pool games, and they were largely absent in the evening until REALLY late (3am-ish?).

5. Jim and Kathy in Ohio

Jim and Kathy in Ohio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They do take spring breakers, they are just over 21. As I've said in the past over 21 does not mean adult. We went once in March, never again. May/June is a much better time.

Jim and Kathy

Using our points in Florida this year, we'll miss you guys.

6. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    We will be there mid March for the 4th time & we love it. Rick is 29 and holding as he says but the birth cert. has it more like 39 :D I'm 37 & have a freakin blast every time!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice