Spring breakers at Temptation???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by purseladyabc, Feb 8, 2009.

1. purseladyabc

purseladyabc Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband and I are thinking of going around March 5 for a week. Do spring breakers usually go to this resort?

2. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    well I'm just shy of 23 but still considered a spring breaker. I'm thinking about possibly staying there a day or two between march 6th-15th. I do drink but not like I've never seen alcohol in my life. Maybe my friends and i just have more class than others who think passing out from excessive drinking is fun. I have never stayed there before, but from what everyone tells me and the looks of it.... I bet you don't get the crazy spring breakers at Temptations..... just the one who want to relax and enjoy their break peacefully with fun here and there.

3. Todzilla

Todzilla Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have never been during spring break but we understand its not a resort that spring breaker go to alot. The age range seems to be 25 to 50 with some younger, some older.

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    breakers

thats the one question that gets asked a lot....
    This hotel never really gets a group of young loud obnoxious young people, however Even though im 30 now, I still feel the need to defend some spring breakers ha ha.... I think that spring break is a mind set that each person uses differently, I have been to Oasis which is predominantly young spring breakers, and thats why i chose to go to this hotel from that point on, However I have met some older people that act just as bad , if not worse then young people, as far as being drunk and rowdy...
    I dont think you really have to worry about this resort for the young college animals, but there may be some college people that just go to party and have fun. Either way you cant beat this place for a good time with good people, you will enjoy it.

5. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You might get a few, but not many, have seen more of that type of thing during singles week. Terry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice