Splitting Week Between Ttr And Drm... Which Resort First?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Hawkeyecpl, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Hawkeyecpl

Hawkeyecpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0
    So I know I've seen this same question posted before but we're looking to book again (probably 1st week of December) after 2 cancelations. This time however instead of a week at TTR we're planning our 1st trip to DRM and are going to split the week between the 2 resorts. For those who have done this, which resort do you like to hit 1st?
    Our 1st thought was party hard at TTR first then have a few days to relax and have a different kind of party at DRM. But then we were thinking if we're going to be buck nekkid for a few days at DRM we might want to do that first before several days of eating and drinking way too much at TTR!
    Thoughts?

2. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    So much easier to go to Desire after TTR. We went to TTR after Desire only once and going from naked to topless was a downer.

Way to arrive and party hard 1st at TTR and then slip into a more chill & sexy groove at Desire.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Definitely agree with BnK. Last trip we did both scenarios. TTR then DRM then TTR. Let me tell you, when you leave DRM to go to TTR, you will want to throw rocks at TTR.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice