Southwest Airlines looking at International flights

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CharlesinCancun, Mar 18, 2012.

1. CharlesinCancun

CharlesinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  2. Windknot

Windknot Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That would be great...BTW, what's the deal with Spirit these days? Do they still give those specials that they used to? Or did they "screw the passenger" one too many times and are out of business now? I used to be a club member, but haven't heard from them in a long while.

3. CharlesinCancun

CharlesinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Southwest has been approved for international flights out of Houston Hobby , the only thing is , that it will be a few years before the airport is ready.
    BUT ,
    they have partnered with AIRTRAN (www.airtran.com ) and they offer many flights out of U.S. cities then to Cancun for very good rates , the only thing is , that you might have a connecting flight , but may save a considerable amount of cash.

I found several flights from Houston Hobby to a connecting city (via Southwest) then to Cancun for USD$120 ( one way , includes taxes ) and several returning flights for the same amount. Heck it cost me USD$100 in gas to fill up the Ford F150 Lobo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice