Some Things To Take You May Not Think Of

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bevy, Mar 18, 2021.

1. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    we are gearing up for our trip in Sept. Usually this thread pops up every year .
    I wanted to share this for smokers or to keep money and chap stick .. every year when we go down to the pool with it people really want them .
    It is a waterproof cigarette holder ..don't get the ones with the rubber gasket that comes off .. cause drunk people love taking the gasket out and playing with it lol .
    they have a bigger boxier version if you need more room but this one holds a pack a lighter and once some are gone a chap stick .and tip money. the box ones would hold a bigger vape .. saves us so much money every year
    Amazon.com: 1-Eclipse Plastic Waterproof Cigarette case fit 100's, 3108S-1: Everything Else
    feel free to add to this post things you think people might like that they may not think of

2. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    One of those fabric shoe hanger storage things that hooks onto the back of doors. Not for shoes, but it pretty much holds everything else. Makeup, meds, sunscreen, accessories for theme nights. Literally every small thing that used to end up messy all over the counter or having to constantly rummage through the case, not with the shoe hanger.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. cancunfunforus

cancunfunforus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    Suction cup hooks for the bathroom to hang all your wet swimsuits on. Life saver!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • List
  4. Idaho_Couple

Idaho_Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Absolutely! I also hang my toiletry bag on one and turn it into a cubby of sorts. That leaves the little bit of counter space for my wife. I’m really digging the shoe organizer that was mentioned earlier. Next time!
    We are in the middle of our first trip and already have a list of odds and ends to bring (or not bring) on the next trip. Two times in 2021? Maybe....

5. lakeboy22

lakeboy22 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +442 / 0
    Sticky notes for those damn closet doors. Put them on the side where you need to push to get them to open. We write what’s inside, fridge, safe, her cloths, my cloths, theme night outfits etc. trust me helps when you have been drinking all day.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    We fill a small travel bottle with dish soap and bring a small dish brush to wash our mugs every night.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    1)Small package of Tide or other mild detergent to wash items in the sink. We'll use it a few times. Mainly for workout gear. Pretty quick way to get to get the gear fresh. Or if you get a stain on something nice you can pretreat it.

2)HDMI adapter for your phone/tablet and a HDMI cord

8. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I second the suction cup shower hooks.

9. bevy

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    yeah those are a must ..I bring my own sponge thing hang that up there to ..dollar store find :)

10. bevy

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    completely forgot Milk Thistle ..its a liver supplement a friend told us about .. our last trip we took one in the morning one before dinner and we had no hang over except for one day we forgot to take it ...was amazing ...

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice