Some more questions

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by hrdway8, May 13, 2010.

1. hrdway8

hrdway8 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 1
    I tried contacting Yanina via email on some questions for our upcoming stay in July, but no reply as of 3 weeks.

Was hoping maybe someone here could help answer them.

1) We are confirmed for a couples massage. Do we get to choose which night, or do they inform us when we check in? We want to schedule some off-site activities, but don't want to schedule then find out we conflict with our scheduled massage.

2) I understand that the staff at GP sets up a night out to the clubs (specifically Coco Bongo). Is there a night that this activity generally happens? And what time do they depart and generally return?

3) We are considering signing up for the Cancuncare Booze Cruise (if one is set to sail during our stay). I understand that the boat departs from the marina at Temptation resort. What would you recommend as the best mode of transportation to and from Temptation? How far is GP from Temptation? Note: I have read recently that Steve may not run this cruise in July due to his wife's pregnancy, so we may book the regular cruise to Isla Mujeres.

4) I understand from reading in the forums (Trip Advisor and Cancuncare) that the beds are relatively "hard", but that we can request an additional mattress pad to soften the bed. I am a "side" sleeper, so a hard bed causes me discomfort in the ribs after a period of time. Is this possible?, and if so, should I send an email shortly before our arrival to make this request?

Thanks in advance!

Staying July 15 - 20.

2. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will chose the day and time you want the massage.

You for sure want to go with the entertainment staff to the clubs. They go to a different club each night, and Coco Bongo's twice a week. I think its Wed. and Sat. You get VIP seating, and a waiter for your group. You leave the resort after the nightly entertainment. Around 11pm. They take you to the club, but you have to get back on your own. That is usually around 3-4am. Just take the bus for 65 cents or use a taxi if you want dropped off right at the door. We've been on the buses in Cancun at every conceivable hour and have never had a problem.

Temptation is a long ways from the Golden. You could take the bus and tell the driver Temptation, and he should drop you off there. Or a cab of course.

The beds are hard everywhere in Cancun/Mexico basically. We have no problem with them, but they will give you an extra pad if you ask. I would just request it when you get there.

3. hrdway8

hrdway8 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 1
    thanks a bunch... i knew i could get some quick answers here! a little disappointed that I haven't heard directly from Yanina via email.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice