Solo Female Travel

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Blue, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Blue

Blue Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    I see a lot of post from single guys going solo to TTR. Does TTR normally have solo females in there 40s.

I’m thinking of traveling in August. Also, what days of the week would be best to visit. TTR B Day bash is Sunday, Aug 15. I wonder if they will have a foam party that day being that it isn’t Saturday. Either way, I would expect it to be fun. Im also unsure what meals would be like if I’m by myself.

2. MandyJoJo

MandyJoJo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0
    I traveled alone in December and felt completely comfortable. I highly recommend joining a Facebook group that is going when you'll be there so that you can have some familiar faces to see and will help break the ice if you're feeling shy. I had a few sit down meals with a friend I made but most the time I grabbed a burger by the pool or at bash. I also live alone so I kinda don't mind dining solo. Most mornings I ordered room service breakfast, it was 5 dollars per delivery since I'm not a member or in the tower but it was totally worth it to me.

There is a singles Facebook group that I recommend if you are looking for other singles.

3. Cindy&Dave

Cindy&Dave Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 1
    TTR has a good mix of people of all ages and attachments. Don't worry about being by yourself, you won't be by unless you want to be. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    we were there a couple years ago and a woman was traveling solo .. after hanging out we told her she could come to dinner with us when ever she didn't want to eat alone if she didn't have other people to eat with ..and we weren't creepy trying to make her our unicorn lol
    we do this a lot have done it to single guys to
    people are friendly at TTR and also will leave you alone if you want

5. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    I went by myself in October and had an absolutely wonderful time. I sat at the pool bar and was amazed by how many people befriended me. TTR is great, you'll have a great time!

6. Blue

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    This is all good to hear. What days of the week would you say its best to go? I’m thinking of arriving on the day before TTR B Day, Sunday Aug 15 but I’ve heard that the Boobs Cruise is a good place to start and meet people. The next cruise would be 2 days later on Monday if I arrive on Saturday. I wonder if I should just arrive Sunday otherwise, I would have to arrive the Thursday prior to be on the Friday Boobs Cruise. Any suggestions? Also, for the single females, if you went on the BC solo, what was your experience? Any suggestions on the number of days to go?

7. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Weekend seem to be the time when most people come down! With all the stuff going on! People are doing long weekends! If you could! I'd come down Thursday morning!! Hang out at the Sexy Pool! get to know people! Do the Boobs Cruise Friday! Stay Saturday & Sunday!! Celebrate your B Day with your new friends!! :D:D:D:p:p:p And leave Monday!! :):):) Single Female are always Welcomed! You'll have a BLAST!! I have been on many Boobs cruises! I find the single girl enjoy themselves!! Plus you can celebrate your B day on Fridays cruise!!!:p:p:p

8. Blue

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    It’s not my B Day. It’s TTR B Day celebration- August 15th. I’m assuming that should attract more people.

9. avballguy

avballguy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 1
    Totally agree with everything @icecube88 said. Weekends are selling out through the fall so there will always be a huge party crowd if you go then. Right now occupancy Mon-Wed has been running 50-60% per my friends in the Premier office and personal experience.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Oh!! Got it!! Yes!! It'll be a popular time!! :):):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice