SO......you are back from cancun, now what??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Mar 17, 2009.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Its time for everyone to write a Trip Report and post your pictures!! Come on people............ snap snap!

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I still have to get Chaz's camera as that's where all the pictures were.....and still trying to piece together what went on each night haha

3. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not back from Cancun yet :)

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    STILL NO TRIP REPORTS???? SAD............ VERY SAD!

5. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Recollection man. I forgot a lot of stuff.

6. Wozza

Wozza Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is a sign of a good time, but it's shit when you can't remeber having it!

7. momo14

momo14 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well - I have a condensed TR - as I wasn't staying at Oasis - I only saw some the other CC'ers a few times out at night...but I had an amazing week!

I met a lot of CC ppl on Sat. night at Slices - Joe is just a RIOT!!

The CC party at Carlos n Charlies was hilarious - Henry is the craziest dancer! Watching Joe and his stalker - she was scary!!! Everyone was great to party with - BC, Fletch, McLovin (what IS ur real name??), Lara, Hallie..etc. I know I met more - but can't remember everyone's name! I think Henry's pics sum up that night well.

I stayed at Temptation (along with CindyB and Alexis) - and I gotta say - it was some crazy shit - you all should try to stay there at least once. It's good times.

Highlights? The random drunken nakedness displayed at the Sexy Pool by ppl there...meeting young hot Taylor from Texas and her 60 yr old sugar daddy and how she basically wanted group sex with everyone!! (dudes - you really missed out!) and her sugar daddy approved!

Trying to keep the old swingers away from me! LOL!

The hilarious games at the Sexy Pool everyday - from men having to do as many sexual positions on a blowup doll in 20 seconds - to women doing their best fake orgasms - how many shorts can girls collect - same for dudes - how many tops can they get off of women in 2 minutes - like I said - the drunken nakedness was just too much fun!

Cindy, Alexis, Norma and I had the best times partying at night!! ;o)

The day I spent at Oasis was crazy - I couldn't imagine staying there a whole week! But it was madness! Joe and his bottle of Absolut in the pool - watching drunk girls dry humping dudes in pool loungers - The best was discovering the Superman drink!! OH that was gooooood!!! Hanging with Cindy, Norma, Chad, Andrew, and BC!

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My picture captions will be my TR for this year. I was so drunk so often (I probably drank more last week than last whole year) that I can't fully recall half of the trip. All I know (from looking at the pictures) is that it was probably the best week I've ever had in my life. It was great to hang out with all my old friends and meeting new friends.

9. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm with you. I've never taken in that much alcohol. Not sure how I did it considering my tolerance is shot. I was up early for breakfast, and then I waiting till the bar opened and went out that night, only took one nap all week. And it seems I would go to the bar, order a vodka pineapple, take a big swig, and then ask for more vodka. ONE MORE YEAR!!!!

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    condensed, but sounds like you had a great time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice