Singles Welcomed

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ChiefFranko, Sep 30, 2021.

1. ChiefFranko

ChiefFranko Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I was looking to book with me and a couple of friends of mine all close to their 30s or in them. Is the Temptation crowd open to singles or would be scarlet lettered as soon as we get there.

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 2
    Both. It is open to singles, but scan the recent reviews on in this forum to get a feel of what you would be getting into.
    "Pack of single guys" are a frequent topic of discussion.

3. MeanwhileinCanada

MeanwhileinCanada Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    I went there solo on a last second invite 2 years ago. It's different than going with your spouse, but it's still a really fun time. Made some new friends, now we're coming back with a big group (+ wife!)

There's always been singles at TTR. But way less than your usual nightclub. Usually you can't tell apart the singles because they made some friends and are part of the party. The ones who do stand out are sad/mad drinking at the bar by themselves because their 20-year old bro-baller shtick doesn't work in this dynamic :). That probably goes for some couples too, though.

By asking this question this place is probably right for you. Angela works in HR, and it's easy to see a little emotional awareness goes a long way to having a good time.

4. jr7736

jr7736 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    We went back in July and saw several wolf packs. All standing together at the sexy pool by themselves. And later at Bash we’d see the same groups all standing together at the bar, by themselves.
    There were probably 6 or 7 groups of guys(4-7 in each group) just standing around watching the fun unfold right in front of them.
    I’m not sure what they were excepting but they never appeared to be having a good time.

We met several couples during our trip as we often do but nearly everyone made comments about these groups of dudes just standing to the side and staring at people nonstop.

None of these groups seemed to know one another but they were all doing the same thing and it was creeping people out.

Everyone else was doing their best to avoid them. The sexy pool and Bash are typically very crowded places. In a good way.
    So it was kind of funny to see a giant void of people, far away from these large groups of guys that were scattered about the resort.

5. leeholly

leeholly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    They r so ust to communicating thru social media they froze when it came down to communicating in real life!! Lots of folks seem to have this problem….

6. MandyJoJo

MandyJoJo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0
    There is a group of us singles going right after Thanksgiving, please feel free to join us. DM if you want more details.

7. ChiefFranko

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    We would probably try to be the center of the party or just mingling and not standing to the side.

8. ChiefFranko

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    We aren’t the stand and hold the wall types. We are the life of the party types.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. jr7736

jr7736 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Y’all should be fine. I’d keep your group small. No more than 2 or 3. Just be friendly and respectful . That’s about all you need to have a great time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    I have seen it go both ways. You know your friends. A lot of singles have a great time at Temptation. I have seen a few bachelor parties that have crashed and burned but they where large groups of piranhas in there early 20s that just didn't get how to act in that setting. Small groups of guys that are respectful have no problem finding an amazing party.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice