Single Female Wants To Visit Temptations & Desire

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Plushpink, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Plushpink

Plushpink Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hello all! :)

I’m new here. I’m single. I’m not a swinger, but not closed to the idea either. I’ve always wanted to visit a topless or clothing option resort but know that Hedo is just not for me.

Anyhow, I want to book a vacation for a few days in the late April to early May 2021, or a few days the last three weeks in August 2021.

I want to experience both Temptations & Desire resorts on the same trip.

looking for advice on how to safely find a travel partner (I’m okay if it’s another female if Desire allows it). If I can’t find a travel partner and can only visit temptations, how can I do so safely as a single female? I’m a little worried about being very uninhibited about my clothing choices and staying safe while away.

Alternatively, if you know I of another way I can visit Desire without being in a couple, like by an invitation or some special week promotion/event, I’d appreciate it.

2. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 3
    As single female the only way to visit either of the Desire properties is to:

1.) be invited as a "unicorn" by another couple that has booked during one of the special months that this is allowed( Jan and Aug) - they or you would be responsible for the additional cost (50% of whatever room rate they booked) and you would have to stay and sleep in their room and bed(no extra temporary beds are provided for unicorns).

2.) hook up with another female and book as a couple during one of the special months that this is allowed( Jan and Aug)

IMHO, given what you have said, you should just book as a single with Temptation - you'll have a great time - don't wait too long to book since April and May are very popular months and sell out very quickly

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Nailed it, but to add info RE TTR... It is pretty easy on here at CCC to find groups who are going when you want to go, and you can build up a group of people who know you're travelling alone, your boundaries you want to keep, the things you might want to explore, whatever. Stay in touch witht hose people using whatever portion of the interwebs suits everyone's fancy (options abound) and then feel confident when you show up that you'll have a group of the new best friends you've known forever will have your back.

It happens all the time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    Hey girl! Spicy here. I've been to Temptation over 30 times and would love to be your tour guide/mentor/roomie there. Have been wanting to try out Desire so maybe we could go together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice