Single Female 34 solo travel

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Laura Bolanos, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Laura Bolanos

Laura Bolanos Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello everyone!, would like some recommendations about which hotel to choose as a single female, would like to meet same age people and party but not with 20s olds.
    I’ ve heard golden Parnasus or Riu Cancun, Barcelo in Riviera Maya. Any recommendation would be great :)

2. Terri & Jeff

Terri & Jeff Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +167 / 0
    When are you looking to go? TTR is a good choice!

3. Laura Bolanos

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Well At the end of Sep or October!, would like to meet single male my age too but i can see most of the resorts are full of families or couples

4. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    I just got back from Riu in Los Cabo, ive never been in Cancun but I went with a bachelor party, lots of other bachelorette parties, which made it fun for us. many groups of people from 20's on up, but the crowd was on the younger side. The resort was cheap, the parties were okay.

I am going to TTR later this year, from the sounds of it, its a lot better. You will probably have more fun as a single person going to TTR. I am 33 going in December between the Holidays.

5. MikeandSherrie

MikeandSherrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 0
    Well if you want to meet people there is no place like Temptation. Everyone is very friendly and accepting. Not a lot of 20's more 30 and up. Yes many are couples but there are also quite a few singles. As a matter of fact we will be there around the same time Sept 29th to Oct 13. We would be happy to meet up for a dinner and give you the 2 cent tour before you dive in feet first ;) Single women are always very popular ;) and are never left out for long. If you have any questions at all we would be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We are not in the lifestyle so this is not a hook up kind of thing more of a mom and dad that thinks everyone should have a great vacation like you can have at TTR :cool:

6. Laura Bolanos

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    thank you Ging i will look into that!! or also was thinking some Hostels i’ve seen some nice ones :)

7. Laura Bolanos

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    thank you for the reply! hahaha! i am not in the lifestyle also and very straight and well i like meeting new people and traveling so i dont want to feel out of place! was thinking some hostels too ☺️

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice