Silly little questions

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by onebusyman, Jan 13, 2011.

1. onebusyman

onebusyman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +126 / 0
    Looking at pictures of GP, how far of a walk is it to the main road to catch the bus?
    Looking at this resort to try, or going back to Temptations. How is the evening entertainment? Looking to stay 12 nights and want to have some fun, or nightly show. I would even take in a balcony show for fun :aktion025:

Looks like we are going to try April 10th-->22nd

How goes the upgrades to the rooms? Do they have mini fridges now?

Thanks much
    Mike and Kellie the Hottie!!!

2. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    When you get to either end of the driveway of the resort.... it is about a 2 minute walk... maybe 5 depending on how slow you walk lol. I think the quickest way is exciting the hotel to the left... but the palm trees and gorgeous landscaping of the Ritz is heavenly to walk by! :)

The shows they have there are GREAT! one night they have the entertainment staff put on a show. i was cracking up the whole time! i hear the other shows are simply amazing as well! sometimes u will catch a balcony show. I personally always walk out of my room stark naked..... sometimes jiggling my boobs for the gardeners or other people staring at me lol. I've definitely done it on the balcony.... but it was definitely night time. I'll try to make a show this year! lol.

a lot more rooms do have fridges, but not all of them. As far as upgrades go, I know they have newer mattresses. The old ones people said were like rocks, but they never bothered me.

3. onebusyman

onebusyman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +126 / 0
    Thanks much.

I think we were on Steve's party boat last year. You were on the top of the catamaran.
    A good time was had by all.

4. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You must be drunk at the shows Hammie....don't think I would ever call them great, lol. Now the balcony shows....thats another story!!:icon_redface:

5. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0

hahaha yes! that would be me! the crazy blonde! lol. I am a brunette right now though :( It's only for now, just to get my hair healthy enough to go back to platinum! :)

and I lovedd the show with the entertainment staff! They pick people out of the audience and everything. The guys wear these thongs and dresses and everything with fake water balloon boobs(i wont tell u what they do with them after the dance lol)! OMG it was just wayyyyy too funny!

I heard the folk dance is beautiful and just amazing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice