Sian Ka'an...worth the upgrade?

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by Flash2, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Flash2

Flash2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 1
    We are about to book our first week of April vacation....is it worth it to upgrade to Sian Ka'an?

2. TheGingerandTheGiant

TheGingerandTheGiant Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    In our opinion? Not really. We didn't use our private tub (it's just a tub of cold water, no jets, no warmth), however, if you need free WiFi, are picky about certain brands of alcohol, want to try Benazuza, and have a private, quiet spot on the beach away from the action, it may be worth it to you. We just didn't use the extra amenities enough to make it worth the cost for us.

3. regalsteph

regalsteph Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    We upgraded in the fall and it was well worth it,going again mar 1 upgraded again, most important thing though tip tip tip the service people who are there need and appreciate it and the service goes fro. Good to incredible

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

4. Tyler and Angie

Tyler and Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    We just got back from Oasis Sens and will be posting a review that will detail as much as we can including the Sian Ka'an aspect. Review should be posted today or in the morning. But quickly, No I wouldn't book it. I would book an ocean view though, well worth the extra $35 a night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice