Should we book in January or hold off for a few months?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by A-Ron, Nov 17, 2012.

1. A-Ron

A-Ron Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My girlfriend and I are in desprerate need of a vacation! I'm recently seperated and she's a work-a-holic and we are ready to party!
    After reading so much about TTR, we are hooked and are looking at booking Jan 16-21. Thought about waiting until June when my divorce is final and celebrating over there but we are ready to go now!
    Hell we may go in June anyway if we like it!

Question is, what's the crowd like in January? Seems like most people go a little later in the season.. I'd hate to go and the resort be empty.
    We have considered pushing it back but the months of April and May are a no go for me due to my job... Seems like Jan is or best bet for now..

Any suggestions and does the boob cruise run in January?

2. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    January was our first trip to TTR last year, had a amazing time, went back in Feb had a better time, then we needed another break so we went back in September and had even more fun. In other words go and have a blast, ever week has its own crew of friends, you'll be back shortly after the divorce and by the way congratulations on the divorce, hope you and the new gf have the time of your life at TTR

3. A-Ron

A-Ron Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Thanks for the congrats! Been a long time coming! :huepfen021:

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    BOTH!!:huh:

5. nookiemonsters

nookiemonsters Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    We went last January for our first trip and are going back the same week in 2013. The resort wasn't dead, there were tons of people there. I think the january crew are maybe just not as active on this site? The weather was warm. If you are in desperate need of vacation, there's no sense delaying for 5 or 6 months!

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Still a bit early for the Jan crew to be in full flight yet. Give it a month or so and there will be more Jan chat. January is always busy, usually more Canadians than US.

Yes, the Boobs Cruise runs year round. I'm sure we'll have several in Jan although dates are only announced around one month in advance

7. djohnson

djohnson Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    We went for the first time January last year. Resort seemed busy, lots of great activities and great people. Steve's Boobs Cruise was definitely the highlight of the week. Going back Jan 8-15.

8. beach<3R

beach<3R Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    The first time we ever went was in January, then went again in April/May, November, and April again. Everytime has been great and we've met wonderful people. We are now heading back for our 5th trip next April!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice