Should I take camcorder???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ShirtOff, Mar 12, 2007.

1. ShirtOff

ShirtOff Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm thinking abotu takign a camcorder on my trip but a lot of people are tellign em it's gonna be a big hassle and might even get stolen!

Are camcorders allowed in the clubs?

Thanks!

2. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i took mine last year but only used it on the beach and in the room filming the pre gaming, def dont take into the clubs, my advcie which i did was take ure digital camera and film clips on that, thats what i did but its so dark u wont get good quality

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    make sure you put your camcorder somewhere safe. I had mine stolen....and they forgot to take the charger....instead they took the charger to my digital camera....dumbasses

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEah you can bring them. They might just be sticky with them if there is a concert or soemthing...

But be careful with it..

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    stupid copyright rules booooooo

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah sucks..Even if you did have them amnd you posted them on You Tube they can and will ask for you to take down your clip, from a concert, can you beleive that?

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats why you post it on lesser known sites......then someone steals it from there, puts it on youtube as their own and then they get in trouble :) haha

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha...Well video would totally be fun. Sometimes you wish you did have one. for those nights you have a blast and can't remember everything..

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i wonder if the video that chaz and i took, which was abruptly stolen from our room never made its way onto the internet.....would be funny to see the party we had in our room and outside

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah would be funny o see if it surfaced soemwhere...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice