Senor frogs

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Tragickingdom, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Tragickingdom

Tragickingdom Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Which is better foam or glow party at senor frogs. Should we get open bar pass or pay for each drink separately. Also is it just as much fun on the days that are not foam or glow party in case we do not want to get that dirty

2. CancunInsider

CancunInsider Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Senor frogs is always busy, and fun!! I've heard many fun things about the foam party, but I've always ever been on normal nights, and had fun. What you could do is ask the concierge at the hotel if there is a better night, since you're not in peak season they will be able to find out if there is a night where there is more people, because the more the merrier!!

Have an amazing trip,
    David

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    In clubs in Cancun, I've had more fun at SF on non Foam/Glow nights than anywhere else except at Temptation itself.

4. Albertan_Roberto

Albertan_Roberto Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not all the days frogs is the place, for sure 2 days they are

I went there in april 2013. I visited frogs twice in that trip, first time i went for the foam party, too much fun i had that night, i bought the drinks pass and it was alright if i remember well but it was only free for beers and other drinks, but for shots of tequilas you had to pay (i am not sure for the other shots but i think you had to pay as well) so it might be a good idea to buy the drink pass depending on what are u gonna drink. That night was one of the wildest nights of my life!!!! I was in full party mode on as a single guy (and I happen to be single again now lol), we came to frogs with some girls we met at the hotel but later we all split , but I hooked up with at least 3 girls that night. Everybody was in a great mood, just drinking and partying.

There are days in which Frogs is not the place, i remember the 2nd time i went on a thursday night and the place was very empty , i asked the bartenders and they told me they were gonna close at 10:30pm. they told me there were other great parties happening at other clubs that night and almost all the partiers were going to those other parties. So probably ask your hotel staff party crew about the hot spots for different days, they will know better.

I am going back to cancun in a week and for sure i am hitting the foam and the glow party at frogs this time :icon_razz:

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Foam party where you have to keep clothes on isn't nearly as much fun, IMO. Senor Frogs on any night when it's at least halfway busy is avery good time.

6. Albertan_Roberto

Albertan_Roberto Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Stacia & John are very likely right. it seems they have gone to Frogs more often than I did. I was just giving my opinion on those 2 nights I went.

It seemed Tragickindom (and for the future ones who search for this info) was kinda looking for hardcore party so thats why I tailored my answer to him. Stacia & John are right on about the place being halfway busy, its more fun when you can dance and move around. When I went to cancun the first time during spring break I hated when i was in the clubs without room to literally move.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice