Senior Trip For 18 Year Olds - Which Hotel?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by acreed, Jan 20, 2008.

1. acreed

acreed Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oasis Palm

I am taking a bunch of 18 years olds on a Senior Trip. We have never been to Cancun and need some advise on how the All Inclusive works. I have seen a few comments about the Phase 1 and 2. All these kids want to do is drink, and lay by the pool or on the beach. Please advise us on how we get into all the resturants and bars. :?

2. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just moved this out of the Cancun Hotels.

3. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was thinking about this too. My son wants to go to Cancun after his graduation in June. We would bring his buddy too. Myself and my husband will be the chaperones, lol! (sep. rooms I hope). I am looking into hotels like the Riu cancun, Flamingo and Tucancun...I know the Oasis is popular w/ younger people, but I sure dont want to stay there. I really want to stay somewhere walking distance to party central...

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Tucancun is a good hotel, and still walking to some things. And just a quick bus ride into the main things..

The Oasis is probably more suited for younger kids who wanna drink and party.
    U have seen loads of parents and kids (being chaperoned) at the Tucancun.

Good food, good staff

5. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    chaperones!!! we seen loads of kids out with their parents in frogs

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice