Semi Trip Report/Pics

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by dman, Mar 28, 2007.

1. dman

dman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    (Originally Posted Under the "Okay who owes us a TRIP REPORT" thread by Tbonita -------

Ok, I guess I can try to do a TR. Fairly new to CC but plan to stick around till I get thrown out. My memory is very fuzzy so please bear with me.

First Day 3/10
    Did not go to sleep as my flight leaves at 6am. With loud objections from the rational side of my working brain, I start french kissing countless bottles of Michelob (beer) as I am packing. I later realize again, this was a bad idea, as it resulted in me leaving all the print outs I had from this website :oops: We get to the airport and pull out my bottle of Jose Quervo in the ticket line and get a little pissy with some 70ish year old ladies (they were drinking mimosas :p ).
    My unusual name always gets me an extra feel up from TSA (airport security) on the special line, and the fact that I was drunk was not helping much :roll:
    We finally get to Cancun, could not check into the Oasis until 3 so we went exploring downtown for the walmart - Lets just say we did not find it but met a lot of characters while being lost
    Fast forward - We went to The City that night. Amazing! Look!

The coolest show I saw to some hard edm music!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I was happy about this also :lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Very drunk at this point dancing w/ some girls from CT/NJ and then I vaguely remember the lamp calling me a name when I returned to the hotel room and maybe me landing on top of it and/or a combination of the 2. All I knew for sure was that the lamp does not cost the $75 claimed by Oasis on their form and I was not going to pay for it!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The next day we woke up and I had some breakfast (bacardi) see below, it is at this point I realized that I most likely wont make it to the CC activities I wanted to attend today :cry: Did some beach stuff during the day - random pics follow

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I really liked this sign :D

[​IMG]

Back in the lobby pregaming for the night - I think we went to DaddyO's or Daddy Rock's - hell they might be the same place. We stayed in an upstairs part that felt like VIP (Surprising cause I never do that) and met up with some cool Canadians. It seemed at this party everyone was boozed up and E-d up more than usual :daveandmo: Fun non-the less. If it was not for the camera don't remember much of it :-|

[​IMG] [​IMG]

At the club

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

On Wed. I vaguely remember that CC will meet up at Slices (I left my print outs at home) So through a lot of bitchin and moaning I get everyone to come with me around 5:30 or 6:30 - No one there we have a couple of beers, meet some girls from MD and leave :cry:

[​IMG]

OK I'm gonna fast forward through the rest of the trip ...

Segnor Frog's

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coco Bongo's ( I had a lot of fun here, hence a lot of pics :D )

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Random Drunk Dudes (I hope you all got home safe :-| )

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The coolest bartender at Oasis (my phase anyways) Carlos!

[​IMG]

And who can forget this guy?

[​IMG]

Okay gotta run, this takes a while! Plus the other pics I can't really share :angel:

2. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahaha mate ....
    those pics are awesome! highlight the brilliance of the oasis!
    back next year?
    tim

3. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D Great pictures !!!!!

Thanks for the quick report too. :D

4. dman

dman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most probably!!! And if so, def. at the Oasis :lol:

5. putangie63

putangie63 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Definetely saw that guy in the checkerboard type shorts. Security was holding back and i'm pretty sure he got arrested. Saw the texas officer too.

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cool Report, & Great PIcs.. Glad you had a blast...

7. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice report and great pics

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if ive said it once, ive said it a thousand times, sounds/looks like you had a friggin blast man, good stuff

9. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice pics and report mate, How high up was your balcony? you're a brave man sitting on the handrail lol.

Bye
    Adam

10. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Quality pics - the best party one's i've seen of this year.

Where are the pics on teh beach taken? At the Oasis?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice