Seltzer Options Or Alternatives

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Gibbys, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Gibbys

Gibbys Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Heading back in June. Last time we were there they didn’t offer seltzer’s and assume they still don’t. For those who are solely seltzer drinkers, what’s you’re go to alternative at Temptation?

2. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    Still did not have any last week. And FUCK it im on vacation!

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I highly doubt seltzer beers are something that you will ever see at the resort. I haven't had one in a while, but they are a go-to drink when loading the cooler for the beach or summer backyard parties.

I guess a way to fake-it and do something close yourself is to just drink a Vodka or Gin and Club soda, and then add some lime or lemon and a flavor shot from one of them little Mio squirty things. I normally bring a few with me and throw them behind the bar.

Funny side seltzer story. I was at a party last year at my friends house who is in the picture below. We are close, so it's cool to help myself to her secret stashed drinks in the kitchen fridge, as I know she normally puts special stuff in there that are not in the big beer coolers for the party animals. Well all day I kept saying "I don't know, I just can't get drunk today. I must be very well rested or it's from all the gym this week". The next morning I even woke up feeling great. Well when we went back and looked at the pictures the mystery was solved. My friend noticed that I drank her entire case of Dasini carbonated waters. Yep, that's right...Steve is an idiot.

upload_2021-4-9_10-28-58.png

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Gibbys

Gibbys Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    love that story!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice