Sam's Club, Cancun, Open House

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by V, Mar 16, 2015.

1. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    For those who might have wondered what Sam's Club here was like they are having an Open House through March 17 which means you can shop and make purchases there without being a member or paying any fee for the privilege.

2. SCMcons

SCMcons Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    V just a little further information on Sam's Club. They do not accept US credit cards. I have been a member for a number of years and for the last year approximately the have not accepted US credit cards as a form of payment.

3. gabesz

gabesz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They always took my US credit card no problem. I also know others who shop there and they also have US cards and no problems with their acceptance.

4. SCMcons

SCMcons Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gabe they had always accepted my card in the past. This started sometime in the last year. I finally spoke with a manager who admitted it was a problem with their system. I have two cards that I use extensively in Cancun. I know it is not a problem with the cards. When was the last time that you used a credit card at Sam's?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice