Run Into Anyone From Home?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by twinimini, May 14, 2018.

1. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Have you ever unexpectedly run into someone you knew from home? What do you say to them?

This happened to us on our last trip. It's not necessarily embarrassing but rather, a bit unique. In our case the couple we ran into was a local political appointee and his wife. Ironically she was a fellow professional and we belong to some of the same professional organizations. It is unique to run into someone you know professionally and see them wearing only a thong. Not a bad thing at all....but it could be!

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    We know alot of TTR people at home and on our travels, TTR brings you alot of new in our case lifelong friends. We meet them at home in supermarkets, bars, etc never an embarrassing situation. Sometimes hard to recognize them as they are usually clothed at home lol. On our road trips we usually will drop in in our TTR friends. Really love the friendships we have got from TTR. Embrace it

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. V1ckieSparks

V1ckieSparks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +333 / 0
    My uncle :confused:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    :eek::eek::eek:Not sure I want to meet my mother in law in a thong at TTR or anywhere for that matter:eek::eek::eek:.
    Scarred for life .........

5. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    We did twice! First time about 6 years ago.......as soon as we got to the room we dropped everything and changed into our suits. Dee put on a tiny g string and a wife beater. We were down at the pool in 10 mins. Found some chairs.........put down our stuff....Dee took off the t-shirt... we got in the pool and waded to the sexy pool bar we were about 2/3 of the way to the bar and ran face to face or boobs to boobs with a couple from our Sunday School Class! SHOCK.......doesnt begin to explain our surprise. We'd heard some lifestyle rumors but we didn't buy in. We did at a later date.

On our 2016 trip we ran into a guy that lived behind us years before and was our daughters age......ran into his wife too Our trips overlapped a couple days. We were in the pooltelling friends that we knew he was there but hadn't run into him. On que he waded over with his wife to say hello!

Both incidents worked out fabulously. We've partied with the couple from our Sunday School class a number of times........they enjoy our hot tub! HA!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  6. FIFI DOMDAHDAH

FIFI DOMDAHDAH Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Well if they see me I am not going to feel too embarrassed because guess what.... they are there too hahahaaaaha:p

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    So several on here can attest to this story @marshe ...

A few years back we ran into jens cousin at TTR. Now her family is very very conservative, very religious and well judgmental on things like TTR. So the cousin is with her boyfriend and his brother. They run into us pool side, Jen topless with wicked weasel thong on. It was a shocking moment, for them mostly, as you could tell they were like oh F. We rolled with it and thought exactly what stated above...if they are here then they must get it and are here for similar reasons and let’s all just let loose and have fun. Well they spent the week on the beach. In the corner of patyO’s watching. Not dancing. Not socializing. Ok their loss. Didn’t slow us down one bit.

So the twists...
    As soon as we left we learned from friends that they were in theme clothes, on the dance floor going nuts and sweet little cousin was grinding and kissing girls ha. Great for them. But sad that they felt the need to hold back when we were there.

Twist #2 and this one irks me. Sweet little cousin felt the need to talk shit about us to her conservative family. Saying she saw us at a swingers, topless resort going crazy. Not the brightest bulb obviously as in order to see us she obviously had to be there too. But nonetheless sharing that she couldn’t believe what she saw. A couple years of shit talking. Apparently she brought it up multiple times, a different cousin (he is studying to be a priest by the way) felt the need to share what she was saying about us at their family gatherings. Sucks right?

End result is you can’t control what other people are going to do or say. Not going to let the judgmental people stop our fun. Feel bad for them being stuck in their boring world. Party on.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  8. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0
    New slogan. "For the majority, no one knows you and no one gives a shit."

9. FIFI DOMDAHDAH

FIFI DOMDAHDAH Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Love it!!!!

10. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    I think the Simpsons cover this situation pretty well. "I was only there getting directions on how to get away from there."

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice