Roy and Marie Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Roy and Marie, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    May 22-26

We really enjoyed our time there although so short that we didn't get time to really meet all the people from the forum. We arrived at TTR around 5pm starve to death and needing drinks .Before I go any further when we arrived in Cancun Marie has always pushed the button and has always gotten a green light and so this time I end up to the light first and wait on Marie while she's doing something other than pushing the button so I'm thinking what the hell I'll give it a shot so I push the button and of course I get a RED friggin light. Now I'm rollin a suitcase with enough clothes for a week in Antartica and the man say set it up on the table , SHIT, OK now I need a Hernia operation !!! Anyhow we make it through the airport sharks and find that Brants service was waiting and were really wonderful, can't say enough about the operation to and from the resort they were wonderful... anyhow finally make it to the resort,check-in slowly(1st time through RCI) and finally get to run to the room get rid of luggage go to Embarkadero and grab a quick bite , get something to drink , walk out front and people have started moving towards the lobby to get on the bus for the booze cruise. Meet Steve and his lovely wife Jannet out front , go to the boat and mother nature was not on our side for this trip.It was very windy,to say the least, Unfortunately none of us had drank much in a long time and boy were they going down good .It's like Steve said last year the cervesa's aren't that good but after the 10th one you start to get used to them. By the time we got to the Island I was feeling nothing and don't remember much...We did have a great time at least that's what they tell me.
    The next few days go by way to fast and we met a lot of really wonderful people, our itenary was sort of like this,

Thursday , Fly ,Drink , Booze Cruise, Drink a lot more , Talk ,Laugh , Drink
    Friday , hangover , Hot bloody mary , omelets yum , drink , talk ,laugh , drink , The City (big enough to be a city)
    Saturday , hangover not so bad , breakfast , drink , talk,laugh, drink , Nice Shoes , drink
    Sunday, starting to get in the swing of things , breakfast , drink , talk , laugh , drink ,talk ,drink
    Monday , got to go home, this day sucks, buy some T's from "T" shes a sweetheart go home kicking and crying the whole way but Marie's got too good a grip on my hair so we have to go home.

All-in-all we met some awesome people,as we always do.. It was great to meet so many that I had talked to for the past few years on hear...you all were great...

My favorite saying had to be from the dating game...KITTY WANT SOME MILK...how can you forget that.

I had two favorite Tshirts....that said.... THE LIVER IS EVIL AND MUST BE PUNISHED ....
    and of course there was .... I SHAVED MY BALLS FOR THIS ....

Hopefully we will get to go back w/everyone the 1st week in September...

See ya back there soon,
    Roy and Marie
    P.S. here's our pics , enjoy
    http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i171/ROYANDMARIE/Cancun 2008/

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Great report... just cutting to the basics. :D

Glad I got to meet you guys...

Jamie

3. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GREAT pics, looks like u guys had a great time, brought back many good memories....

hope to see you in September!!! missed you by a couple days in May...

4. welshgirl

welshgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great trip report guys! Thanks

5. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, Roy & Marie. Glad you two had fun. The photos were great! Take care...we miss you guys.

Ronald :cool:

6. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Great TR and Pics... :D Sorry i didn't get the chance to meet you both...Maybe next year... :lol:

7. darkbodydaddy

darkbodydaddy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Loved the report & glad you two had fun!!!

8. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanx for your comments . We always have had a great time and really don't see a reason to go anywhere else . Working hard for Sept. :wink:

9. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    loved the TR, loved the pictures, but most of all loved meeting you guys. You guys are awesome. Hope to see you both again next year.

10. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Roy,

It was really great meeting you and Marie, hopefully you will be able to make it back in September and we we will have lots more time. Your pictures were great hope to see you soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice