Room Crawl May 8-11?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hotsaf, Apr 30, 2019.

1. hotsaf

hotsaf Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    Anyone hosting or planning a room crawl May 8-11?

2. papychulo

papychulo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +185 / 0
    We would be willing to participate in one during that time frame.

3. Brit & Tony

Brit & Tony Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    What happens during a room crawl? How does it work?

4. Kayla & Cassandra

Kayla & Cassandra Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I’m curious to know more as well!

5. Terry01392

Terry01392 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    3-12 any date between would be good

6. Krista

Krista Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    9-12 works for us!

7. papychulo

papychulo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +185 / 0
    I copied and pasted from another thread. This is what was described as a room crawl:

Ideally everyone in the group will host a game in their room, and can provide drinks. Some people decorate... We have a "Naughty Jenga" game...

Looking for ideas? Here are Room Crawl game ideas posted to other threads:
    1. A great game is blindfold the boys and see if they can recognize their lady just by feeling every ladies boobs. Then blindfold girls and see if they can recognize their man just by feeling every mans penis.
    2. Twister
    3. You will need a DJ (or someone running music...room host?) for this one. Get a banana, and with this you will play like musical chairs, but the banana will go between your legs. and you will pass it around boy girl, boy girl,and so on. The one left with the banana when the music goes off is out. The last person with the banana is the WINNER. Remember it must be passed with out touching it with your hands. (add things like when you go out you take a shot)
    4. Strip Bingo (can be bought online or at an adult novelty store).
    5. Same as number one but the guys are blind folded and each woman kisses each guy & the guy has to guess which one is which?
    6. Start with an ordinary deck of playing cards. The game works best with four or more people, but I've done it with 3. Deal one card to each player. Each player looks at their card and decides whether or not they want to keep it. (Low card loses the hand.) If you want another card, trade with the player on your left. The next player can trade with the player on their left, and the dealer can draw from the deck. When the dealer has drawn (or not) the cards are revealed. The player holding the lowest card loses and must remove an article of clothing. Continue as above until you want to stop.
    7. THE MOST FAVORITE. The player who manages in a fixed time to get as many kisses as possible is "the most favorite". The kisses are counted by the signs of lipsticks left on the players.
    8. REAL MAN. A player who manages to tie a kerchief on the lady's neck using only one of his hands may be called "the real man".
    9. RESOURCEFUL QUESTS. Several pairs take part in this game. Each player is blindfolded. Then the leader puts some clothes-pins on different parts of the players' clothes. At the leader's command the players must take the clothes-pins off the partner's clothes. The pair which accomplishes the task first wins the game.
    10. DRESS A LADY. Each lady holds a ball of ribbon in her right hand. The gentlemen take a tip of the ribbon with the teeth and wind it round their ladies (not using their hands). The gentlemen who is the first in "dressing" the lady or whose "dress" is the best is the winner.
    11. We have had a lot of fun with an old "drinking game" called "I've never" It's very simple..each person take a turn by saying "I've never" then saying something they have never done. For example "I never jumped from an airplane. Anyone who HAS jumped from an airplane must take a drink. One of my favorite ones (I'm the hub) is.."I've never had sex with a person of the same sex".
    12. Truth or Dare
    13, In one hat have a bunch of pieces of paper with actions written on each; stuff like lick, kiss, rub, press against, etc In a second hat you have papers with body parts/locations. You will also need two sets of numbers based on how many couples you have. Playing cards will work. At random each guy and each girl grab a card from their corresponding pile to match your "teams" 3 and 3 go together etc.
    Then the guy pics from one hat and the girl the other and they have to perform whatever they get,
    Variations include instead of an action a vodka gummie bear is placed on the body part and the other has to eat it off blindfolded

8. Kayla & Cassandra

Kayla & Cassandra Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Thank you for the details! Sounds like fun ;)

9. MrJandSluttyQuinn

MrJandSluttyQuinn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Could be fun.

10. Brit & Tony

Brit & Tony Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    So who will take the lead?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice