Room Crawl 2/20/22

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by L&D, Feb 9, 2022.

1. L&D

L&D Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    We are planning a room crawl for 2/20/22 for those who can't make the previously established on on the 24th or are down for doubling the fun! I was hesitant to post this date since I didn't want to take away from the one on the 24th, but with 20+ ppl signed p there I think it will be ok :)

Who would like to join in? We will meet at 8 pm on 2/20 at the quiet pool bar and head out to the first room from there. We will host a room, but have not done a crawl before so may need some ideas. We can use some more hosts.

Please let us know who is interested in joining in. I see Dee_n_Cee were interested so far from the other post. Please respond to this thread so we can get a list going.

From the wise words of Musky Fins
    “For those not familiar with a room crawl. Those participating meet up at a central point (quiet pool bar, sports bar, lobby bar for example). From there the group heads to the first hosts room where they will have set up a quick fun game and have a signature drink/shot. From there you move on to the next room and so on.

2. Jrpedro

Jrpedro Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +267 / 0
    Ashley and I would be interested. Never done one before (always seem to miss them). If you need ideas for games there are tons of them on google.
    For example “For this game you need to split girls and boys in two different teams. At turns, each team pick a small item that the other team has to hide on one of its players. Then, one of the players of the team who picked the object has to look for the object on the opposing team while being blindfolded. It is easy to understand that the game can be quite hot, depending on where you decide to hide the mysterious object!”
    Or just as simple as passing a tennis ball between people with no hands to see which team is the fastest.
    Unfortunately we only have a garden view room so hosting is probably not going to happen.
    We will keep an eye on the post and hopefully others join in.
    Can’t wait to meet everyone.

3. Dee_N_Cee

Dee_N_Cee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    We’re in, but we can’t host a room

4. Funbucket69

Funbucket69 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0

5. Funbucket69

Funbucket69 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We would love to be part of both. We do lots of hotel takeovers and host all the time. Someone mentioned they don’t think they can host because they have a garden view and I’m wondering why that would effect it as I believe that’s what we have. We will do great tea shots and upside down pineapple cake shots

6. candyum08

candyum08 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    We're interested in joining in but won't be able to host.

7. L&D

L&D Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    This is great, looks like we have a fun crew already! Who else wants to join? We can use another host or two. On that note, we only have a garden view room as well and are planning to host. The garden view rooms seem similar size to the tower rooms (non-suite) so I think it should be fine. They can be spread out a bit, but we can figure out where everyone is and go in an order so as not to be criss crossing the resort.

Thanks Jrpedro for some suggestons, this should be fun!

8. Jrpedro

Ratings:
    +267 / 0
  9. Dee_N_Cee

Dee_N_Cee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Looks different. Different time and meet spot, but just combine efforts

10. Jrpedro

Ratings:
    +267 / 0
    Yeah it shows 12 people going on FB so may as well combine into one and get as many people as possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice