rio lagartos

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by playagrandma, May 24, 2012.

1. playagrandma

playagrandma Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband is in Playa del Carmen right now. He had planned to go to Rio Largartos for a few days of fishing. He was all set to go with this other guy who has a vehicle but this person had to back down at the last minute.

I am trying to find someone who may be going there for a few days or maybe someone out there interested in going. He has been there several times and enjoys this little fishing village. The flamingos and bird watching is awesome and its a very quiet relaxing trip.

If interested please send me a pm. Time is running out though as he is leaving Playa May 31st.

Other than that, we understand that there is one bus from cancun that goes to the town where you catch the ferry. Is anyone aware of a more than one bus going there as its been several years since he has been there.

He will be so disappointed if he dont get there this trip. And thanks for any info or interest anyone may have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice