Ricky Hatton Vs Floyd Mayweather

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by SamCancun, Dec 4, 2007.

1. SamCancun

SamCancun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well people, the fight of the decade is upon us this Saturday and does anyone know where we can watch it?? Do La Taberna normally show pay per view fights and if not does anyone know if it can be purchased on Mexican Sky TV, if so for how much?? If it is at the La Taberna, I hope everyone can join us and hopefully witness Ricky shut that very arrogant and abusive Mayweather up for good.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I expect it will be on at La Taberna, any idea what time it starts?

We have a wedding to attend but dependant on what time it finishes I intend to watch it at La Taberna.

3. SamCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well HBO says it starts at 9pm ET/6pm BT and I looked up Eastern Time in US and it says it is 5 hours minus Universal Time (GMT me thinks) so that makes it 2.33pm (it's 1.33pm here) but then it says it Not Daylight Saving Time so I am not sure what's right!

4. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its going start at the ealiest 3am U.K time, but more likely 4am I reckon, five live don't even start their coverage until 4am. so best be in La taberna at 8.30 (if they are showing it).

5. SamCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll ask my good lady to give them a call, i have the number somewhere, either way the earlier we get in there the better, more beer can be consumed! As I said before, everyone please feel free to come along and join us, unless your a Floyd fan and then don't come near me! Just kiddin!

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  7. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did your wife call La Taberna Sam and see if it's on?

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ???

Of the decade?? Mayweather is going to stomp a mud hole in hatton's ass!! Not a fight I would pay to see by any means, but my buddy has it for free so I will likely watch it. Although I dont see it being much of a fight. Hatton seems to be a very nice fellow, and a great fighter as well, he just cant match mayweather at all!

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mayweather is a punk......hope he gets tooled by Hatton

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the fight of the decade is the upcoming Chuck Liddell/Wanderlei Silva fight. MMA fans have been waiting YEARS for this one, and after numerous attempts to get it finalized, it finally will happen. My prediction, Liddell by KO round 2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice