Restaurants

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by rieldeal, Jul 25, 2013.

1. rieldeal

rieldeal Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Does anyone have a list of the restaurants and perhaps menu's

2. Lisa and Darrell

Lisa and Darrell Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I don't have menus but since we were there last week I can basically tell you about the restaurants :)

Paradise is the buffet restaurant - right off the lobby. Breakfast and lunch only. They have about everything. Eggs, potatoes, french toast, pancakes, waffles, meats, fruits, toast, pastries, omelet station, smoothie station.... you name it, they probably have it! During lunch they have a pasta station and one that does Mexican. We only ate there once for lunch so I can't remember what all they had.

Pier 12 - Seafood - outside by the pool but you have to go up a flight of stairs. Love having lunch here as you can sit outside. It is pretty cool which we did not expect being outside. Shaded and you get a good breeze. It is right by the ocean so it is beautiful! They are open for lunch and dinner. Seafood dishes and some pasta along with a salad bar. You have to try their coconut shrimp! Their grouper and salmon is pretty good also. I did not care for any of their pasta dishes.

Sumo - right off the lobby - only open for dinner. My husband said their sushi was very good, however, I do not eat sushi lol I loved their terriyaki chicken though.

Sangra-La - fancy restaurant, dress code applies - only open for dinner. It is outside by the pool also but on the opposite side that Pier 12. We went our last night there. Beautiful restaurant and presentation of food. They had entrees such as chicken cordon bleu, stuffed pork loin, stuffed mushrooms, beef medallions. Worth the experience and it felt good to dress up for a night.

Old Barn - probably my favorite! Outside the lobby beside the tennis court. Delicious Filet Migon! They had Ribeye, new york strip, etc. But everytime we ate there it was very good. They are only open for dinner also.

3. rieldeal

rieldeal Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Thanks so much, glad you guys had a great vac. Norm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice