Restaurants

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by matkirk, Apr 9, 2009.

1. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You see Club Sandwich has closed down and I noticed today Mr. Lau's has gone as well - yet the empty indian on Tulum keeps going...for now.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mr. Lau's was always mostly empty when we went. Bummer that it's gone though, I liked the food there.

3. violet0905

violet0905 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    anyone tried the Hungarian restaurant? close to Tulum and the corner of burger king in one of the side streets ,very very good ,GREAT price,i had a REALLY satisfying meal for about 100 pesos with my diet coke included !!

they even have 2 crepes for 16 pesos ,didnt try those ,i was too full to make it to dessert but the prices are awesome and the food looks clean and portion size is huge ,plus u get welcome chips and salsa for free .

they have a menu with pics of their stuff at the door ...ooh i will miss club sandwhich ,those turkey sandwhiches were awesome!!

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I really like that Hungarian restaurant. A Hungarian friend took me there. I get stuffed every-time I go there and it's WAY CHEAP.

5. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I liked Mr. Lau's too but it had changed hands at least once and never had people. Too bad. Since we have nothing to do, RG, maybe we need to rent it and open an Oriental, Hungarian, Indian, Italian seafood restaurant there in our spare time. Everyone else in Cancun thinks they can open a restaurant. Why not us?

6. Alma Libre

Alma Libre Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mr. Lau's menu still available at David Lau's in Puerto Morelos...another good reason to visit the town!

7. violet0905

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    apparently a new Lebanese restaurant is opening in less than a week in downtown cancun, got this invite to join some group about it on facebook...sounds interesting

Basic Info
    Type: Business - General
    Description: El restaurante Sahara sirve la cocina libanesa más fina y está situado en el corazón de Cancun, México. Disfruta nuestros auténticos platillos libaneses preparados por cocineros expertos usando ingredientes de la más alta calidad. Invítate e invita a tu familia al sabor único del Medio Oriente que los hará regresar por más.

The Sahara restaurant serves the finest Lebanese cuisine and is located right in the heart of Cancun, Mexico. Come and enjoy our authentic Lebanese delicacies prepared by expert chefs using the highest quality ingredients. Treat yourself and your family to a unique taste of the Middle East that will bring you back for more.

Contact Info
    Email:
    Office: .
    Cancún, Mexico

Falta 7 dias

Donde ofrecemos la auténtica comida libanesa

Los originales Tacos Arabes

Las mejores Shishas

Gran variedad de bebidas y postres

Productos Libaneses.

Accesorios de Shishas (tabacos, carbones,etc

Just so u guys know :p i will try it ,its about a block away from where i live so why not...

8. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sahara has been there for at least a year! And it's empty every time I go by it.

9. violet0905

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ya i know but its a reopening it seems ,i went past it this pm and it still looked so not ready but i guess they are hurrying since they are sending invites and stuff online ...new staff too it seems ,they have been hiring the past few weeks

10. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went to try that Hungarian place the other day but it was closed at the time - what do they serve there - Goulash and stuffed cabbage?

What do you recommend - I'm not to familiar with Hungarian cuisine but I'd like to try it for sure, always looking for something new!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice