Restaurant Attire

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Cashlock4792, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Cashlock4792

Cashlock4792 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Hello all! This will be my wife’s and I first time to the resort. I was curious as to what the dress attire looks like for the “smart casual” restaurants. I don’t want to pack to over or under dress.

2. Blake and Beth

Blake and Beth Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0
    Yes semi casual , women definitely dress up and then there are theme nights

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Most nights to dinner I wear button down shirts (sleeves rolled up), linen pants (sometimes dress shorts), closed toed boater-type shoes. To the more causal places I wear nice shorts, polo shirts or short sleeve button down, flip flops(not pool ones) or sneakers/boater-type shoes.

My wife typically wears sexy dresses or sexy shorts with a lacy bodysuit top.

4. BrianandAlicia

BrianandAlicia Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +615 / 0
    Alicia usually wears the dresses that she wouldn't wear at home, revealing yet tasteful (sometimes too revealing and would make the local newspaper). I try to go with a pair of light weight dress pants and a button down shirt. Our thought is, even though we are on holidays, dressing up nicely for dinner is a must. Makes date night that much more enjoyable and meaningful, and usually leads to some shenanigans while trying to get ready for the theme nights.

5. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Restaurants apart from Flame have in the past insisted on long trousers (pants...), as we haven't been during Covid, requirements may have changed but we will never forget a young lad being refused entry to the Asian in smart shirt & dress shorts, he returned wearing his pyjama bottoms and was allowed in.... that's the "then" standards being applied !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice