Resort help.

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Bobsplace, Feb 3, 2015.

1. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    The couple asked for help finding a resort...... not for the ridicule they got from a few

Be nice people! This may be these guys first "sexy vacation" and maybe (seems to me) that they like the idea but are a bit anxious about actually doing it........wh itch is likely the case for many first timers.

Ease up on them a bit..............help them if you can......positive comments are a nice thing....

Now..........................BREATHE!

2. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    I think you misread it. The OP listed Pearl, along with Temptation, as out and no need to suggest them.

3. 68Stang

68Stang Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you decide to go to the GP please provide a trip report. We are trying to make that same decision.

4. couplecancun

couplecancun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Bobsplace, I will let you know how GP is after our March trip. Have you looked into Live Aqua? It's a bit more expensive but you get pampered and all top self liquor. My wife and I went a couple years back and it was amazing. The nightlife is slow at resort but the bus stop is right out front of hotel.

As far as "sexy vibe", you need to go find it. Some days it was slow and next the "sexy vibe" was high. They have a swim up bar that got pretty crazy one day and into night. We had topless ladies dancing in pool, husbands and wives flirting other couples and by end of night even some girl/girl kissing in hot tub. Most reviews show it as a top end relaxing resort but we had the right people there at right time. Just a thought and figured I would give you another option.

Can't guaranty the sexy vibe will be happening but great food, drinks and service for sure. We got a free "Aqua room" upgrade that included access to club room with self serve bar and 24 hour appetizers, free private cabana, 20 minute daily foot massage and a large oceanfront room with hot tub.

Whatever you decide , enjoy your trip!!!!

5. Bobsplace

Bobsplace Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks to those that have given insight and suggestions.

Not that it's really anyone's business, but we aren't scarred or afraid of seeing or doing anything sexual. We actually would like a little of that, we just don't want it 24/7 for our anniversary trip.

6. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    Understood. It sounds like you have our similar attitude so I really think you'd enjoy Temptation. It's as wild as you want it to be, and if you feel too overwhelmed, the beach and quiet pool are options that would probably be similar to the other resorts' wild side.

7. 68Stang

68Stang Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we looked at the pricing for grand aqua..almost double, but it looks really nice. Wish we could afford it. Based upon Restling's recommendation we are looking at GP. The accomadations look nicer than TTR, even though we probably won't be in the room all that much. Also with the club rooms you get some nice additions that are attractive to us, daytime lagoon cruise, in room gourmet dinner one night etc..I think it would be a nice segway into a more sexy environment than we have been in the past. We have done the Sandals in Jamaica, etc, but this will be the first time to a more sexy environment. Maybe next time if we really like this we will go to TTR. Baby steps..heh heh

8. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 1
    We have been to TTR ten plus times and GP about 5. The sexiness at GP depends on the crowd. The food and service are superior at GP compared to TTR. You will have a great time. If you wish to go topless, you can. You might be one of a few or one of many. No reservations for resaurants and fun, great bartenders at the tiki bar. The hot tub overlooking the gulf is fun, big and a great place to chat with people.

Sometimes the place rocks, if you want, other times just more relaxed great people. Go and have fun and ignore a few of the posters. Most people on here try to help, some just troll out of boredom and make inappropriate comments. As you describe your wants, I think GP, is just what you are looking for.

9. MikeandSherrie

MikeandSherrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 0
    And that is why I responded on your thread, If you think you will see sexual activity 24/7 at TTR you are totally wrong! Yes you will see some women kissing and even whip cream being licked off nipples in the pool, but we don't consider that sexual activities. We go to TTR 2 or 3 times per year and now that you have me thinking we did see one BJ being hidden in the ocean but really for all you could see she may have dropped her glasses ;) Like I said we loved Jose at the Tiki bar and I recently read a post claiming a woman was doing another woman with a dildo at GP's Tiki bar so maybe there are more sexual activities there. We have had a blast every trip to TTR and until we stop loving the place we would never go back to GP. That is not meant to put GP down in any way at all but TTR is just more fun.
    Good luck with your trip

10. JEN-ERIC

JEN-ERIC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +472 / 0
    EPM is most definitely tops optional just look at my honeymoon pictures on my page. I had no problems swimming around the lazy river topless however it is not popular there but you know how it works. One top comes off and others will follow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice