Referral Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Scott&Courtney, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Scott&Courtney

Scott&Courtney Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    We are going on referral this time (Nov 10-17) and staying in the trendy ocean.

My question is what all does this include and what requirements do we have to fulfill?

I’ve heard butler/no butler anymore. Sky bar, room service etc.

Thank you in advance.

2. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    Hey there...we’re also Scott and Courtney as a matter of fact! We’ve visited two times on a referral and the most recent time was just before they changed some of the referral benefits. When we went we received all the basic member benefits including the expanded bar selections, access to the members pool bar and deck area, Sky Bar, menu selections in the restaurants and a discounted room upgrade. We were told that we should have also been assigned a butler but we didn’t pursue that. Some of those things have been scaled back in the past year I know. We did set our appointment with the Premier sales staff and spent about 90 minutes in the office going over the various benefits and costs with the various membership offers. Based on how we plan our trips now and what we pay we couldn’t arrive at a plan that improved our situation by buying in. This was because we place different values on what’s important to us than others might. We know plenty of members who receive things they value with their membership at a cost that works for them. Don’t skip the meeting if you’re on a referral...it’s not fair to the members or the resort and we gave it a good faith listen.

Have fun!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    Here is the benefits chart. Referrals are in the right hand column. Also, while not on this chart, Referrals receive a mid range alcohol selection. (Non Referrals get the lowest range, members get the highest). If it is important to you let me know and I'll dig up the list.

upload_2020-10-6_1-36-34.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Scott&Courtney

Scott&Courtney Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    Thanks! Super helpful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice