Reervations at the a la carte restaurants

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by equs8, May 5, 2008.

1. equs8

equs8 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    At the Old Blue Bay we were given passes (2 per week) for the a la carte restaurants. My wife and I hated this so we stopped going. Now that it is Temptations has it changed? Can you go to the a la carte restaurants just by making reservations?

2. B and T

B and T Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, you can make reservations between 10:00 AM and Noon each day although I still had to wait in line for about 30 minutes to make my reservation.

3. Tequila Texans

Tequila Texans Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Right. You just make reservations each morning at 10:00 a.m. (used to be 8:00 a.m). You are no longer limited to the number of reservations you can make like the old voucher system. We were even able to make reservations for a party of 18 each night. The line would begin to form about 9:30 each morning in the Margarita's Bar.

4. Joeradd

Joeradd Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dress Code

They mean it. Joe had on dress shorts...dress shirt...topsiders...they turned us away. Men must wear pants. Another couple was turned away because his topsiders had openings on the side. Next time Joe is taking his overalls....YEE HAAHAHAHA.

5. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Go ahead and wear your Haines tshirt tho and blue jeans, I think grubby tennies are ok too. You know your dress shorts and closed toed sandals are MUCH less dressy than that! :evil: :evil: :flogging:

Can you tell this is a pet peeve of mine? :roll:

Anyhow we really enjoyed all the restaurants once the main squeeze got some oh so dressy jeans at Walmart. :p

You really do need to be in line around 9:30 am to get a decent time for dinner. I hope they change the system at some point. You spend an hour waiting for this in the morning. As a nice touch they did place chairs out for the line and passed out some drinks to the line. It just eats into vacation time. :p

6. Joeradd

Joeradd Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL

Joe wanted to go to Wmart but buy like size 40 jeans and a rope for a belt. :!:

So you men be sure and take some kind of leg coverings and closed shoes.

7. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess Joe has the fashion sense they are looking for! :roll: Maybe someone should wear a rope belt to prove a point! :lol:

The food is good but I wish they could have a dress code that takes into consideration the weather and common sense of when a person looks presentable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice