Ready To Book But...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by KFree, Oct 12, 2021.

1. KFree

KFree Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Single Married male traveling alone. Not a perv, no tgay, not looking for a fling, affair or casual sex. Just want to cut loose (a lot!) I guess you have to label me a crossdresser however not much more than enjoy wearing dresses, women's lingerie, etc. These would be worn not only for various theme nights but also during the day type attire. How is that viewed? Would I stand out in the crowd or is Temptations pretty much judgement free? Thanks for any input you can provide!

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,849 / 5
    Hmmm. How it should be viewed is “nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit” but that may or may not be changing depending on when you go based on recent experiences and posts??? Best thing you can do is find a few people going same time as you(on here) and have an instant clan once you arrive that you click with, but most of it depends on you. If you just want to walk on the wild side and dress up in public without interacting with anyone that is pretty easy at TTR. If you want to do that and meet people and partake in activities that may take some work beforehand and/or while there. Have you booked and have you found the thread on here with your dates? And…you would stand out in a crowd unless the crowd was wilder than you….but is that a bad thing? Someone has to set the bar, why not you? If the “Canadians” are there…you will be a distant second for sure!!! They define cutting loose IMHO.

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I don't think it would be viewed as weird/strange or anything like that. But I will say it's not very common to see. I personally would just notice it, but really wouldn't think twice about it. The one thing you might run into is people wouldn't be sure if it's more of a funny thing(cause you see all kinds of funny stuff at Temptation), or a lifestyle thing. And I guess that would just take a bit of explaining (if you even felt like differentiating between the two.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Just go and do you... Its TTR NoBODY GIVES A SHIT JUST HAVE FUN.

5. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    We saw 2 gents cross dressing on our trip. I complimented their choice of lingerie and so did my Fiancé. Took them a min to realize that we were serious and weren't fucking with them. As long as you are comfortable, you'll have a home at Temptation!

6. KFree

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thinking I will take the plunge. Thank you for the feedback!!

7. KFree

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Ended up booking today. Will there 1/20/2022. Needed the push thank you! Hurry up and wait now

8. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    I'm nearly 10 trips in, so well over 100 days at TTR so far. Very rarely seen someone judged for this kind of thing, but you will stand out (in a good way) as this isn't the norm. We're not quite there with this sort of thing yet, even at TTR you'll be in the minority. Just go with it, and own it.

In all my trips I've seen one instance where someone was unfortunately picked on, because they were 'different'. Back in about 2013, we met a transgender lady who visited at the same time. About half way through she complained some jerks had been giving her trouble the night before. Everyone else was super pissed about this, because that's not the way majority of us are. TTR truly is a place to be yourself free of judgement. Find yourself a good group of people to party with, they will keep any potential assholes away. The only people judged harshly at TTR are those who act like jerks, e.g. touching without consent, staring inappropriately at the girls etc.

In my case, I'm fat. Very fat in fact. I know that's not the same as your situation, but still, before TTR I really didn't like going out, to dress up or wear sexy clothes, to have fun. I was always so self-conscious of how I looked, what people would think about me. Cover everything up and hide in the background, make myself invisible. That's how I felt. Honestly, the attitude at TTR (nobody knows you, nobody gives a shit) is real. It lets us be ourselves, wear whatever we want without judgement, and actually get compliments on occasion. Majority don't judge, and those that do, they do it silently because I've never heard a bad word about anyone (asides from that one situation I mentioned above).

I'm glad you've booked your trip, it's good to see more diverse people seeing TTR as an option for them. You will be in one of the best places where you can truly be yourself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. KFree

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thank you Trish! Very supportive, I appreciate the comments. Excited and a bit nervous but willing to take some risks.

10. RebeccaDZ

RebeccaDZ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    I echo comments above that its not super widely done but has been, and if you connect with others ahead of time you can insulate yourself from jerky people. I've got to say even if you go, do your thing, and don't talk to anyone, you will be the subject of intrigue! Pre-reno there was a guy who wore cute little thongs and danced nonstop at the poolside everyday. He just did him, and seemed to be loving it. Even if you get there, meet and few peeps and give them the heads up of how you'll be dressed the next day or at night you will find your crowd. I posted this in a similar thread labelled Sissy/transgender (though I'm not suggesting you're in the same boat entirely) :

"I, too, would be disappointed with us if anyone gave you anything other than a smile. Nobody knows you and nobody gives a fuck. Many of us value our TTR time as the time when we let our freak flag fly, or can finally relax and be ourselves. Whether you consider whatever identity you bring to TTR to be flying your flag high or just being yourself, you'll find open minded, welcoming, and like minded people to party with. Those who judge you for who you are/how you like to dress/who or how you like to fuck are not the intended target for TTR.
    Though, I do have to say that I'm glad you've got some friendly folks to travel with for when you're not on the resort."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice