RCI Members

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by marksue, Nov 18, 2017.

1. marksue

marksue Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do thay still have a separate check in area for RCI members, and has anyone else used the airport transfer with rci from Premier services

2. 12531

12531 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Yes there is a separate check in desk for premier. Never used the premier transfer as USA is cheaper and also a Pvt. Transfer. Have been very satisfied with USA

3. Laid Back Lenny

Laid Back Lenny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    We are coming in Feb and have our reservation through RCI. As a RCI member, are you registered as a VIP Premier member and get the same perks as Premier members? We have been to TTR many times but it has been a very long time since we reserved through RCI. Are you charged a fee for the one way transfer (minimum of 6 day stay) from the airport to TTR? The information from RCI is not clear, but I get the impression it is a perk. We have always used USA Transfer round-trip but this year after leaving TTR we are going over to Isla Mujeres for a week and then back yo downtown Cancun for a few days. If the transfer from the airport to TTR is free, It might be cheaper to take a taxi from downtown Cancun back to the airport. Any advise?

4. Crystal

Crystal Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +321 / 1
    Our very first trip to Temptations was through RCI (in 2010 so things may have changed), we thought that transfers were included but were VERY wrong, got to the airport and had to find a ride to hotel was an ABSOLUTE nightmare. I would suggest booking something before you get there just to be safe.

5. shavedm

shavedm Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    Was looking to book threw RCI I went online and found a better rate not using my time share points. Maybe I looked at it wrong

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice