RAP CANCUN - DON´T TRY IT

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by escondida, Jul 25, 2009.

1. escondida

escondida Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We gave our dog in June for sterilization to the RAP Clinic in Bonfil. We paid 550 Pesos and all seemed to be fine. But now our dog became their heat once again after the sterilization. Other doctor find out that they didn´t removed the ovaries so she needs to be operated once again!
    We went to the clinic in Bonfil last week to ask what they have done in the operation and they cannot answer, because the doctor has changed...... and nobody knows ....
    With our other dog we went to ask por a price calculation for a x-ray. They wanted from us 1500 Pesos for ONE X-ray! Finally we went to another doctor in the Av. Chichen Itza and paid 450 for the X-ray.
    So I cannot recommend this veterinarian RAP-Clinic in Bonfil. If you love your pets, don´t go to RAP Bonfil.

2. rawkus

rawkus I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, Im sorry you guys had a bad experience with Maria Alicia :(

Have never had any problems whatsoever and have spayed both of our straygirls there without any problems.

Im hoping it was the Vet that was a r*tard.

I cant see Maria doing that on purpose, and maybe she fired the vet?

I do know she can have some high costs sometimes, but looking at her situation it can be understandable.

She does a great job, but what happened to your dog is not accepted.

Hope things are better with the girl now though :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice